HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
mr.me

The Walking Dead Season 3 Teaser

Hey, mr.me is back! :D

I wonder how long they'll keep doing these Walking Dead seasons; the realistic answer here is "as long as it keeps selling," but I hope they at least have a conclusion in mind for their specific narrative. Maybe Season 4 could see an adult Clem and be the conclusion?

Wasn't MIchonne suppose to be in this season or she was suppose to have her own mini series for season 3? I wonder if they'll meet each other.

Wasn't MIchonne suppose to be in this season or she was suppose to have her own mini series for season 3? I wonder if they'll meet each other.

You're thinking of The Walking Dead: Michonne which was a side game that is unrelated to Season 3.

You're thinking of The Walking Dead: Michonne which was a side game that is unrelated to Season 3.

I see, I keep thinking they are related. Is the MIchonne game any good? Or it hasn't been released?

Woo! Mr.Me has returned! Finally some season 3 news. Man Clementine grew up. I wonder how many months/years it has been. There's a lot of possibilities to create depending on the ending you get on Season 3. I usually buy digital episodes as they come out, but this time I'll wait for the physical release since I'm running out of room on PS4. I played the first two seasons on 360 though. I could just continue there since it can transfer saves from previous seasons.

I see, I keep thinking they are related. Is the MIchonne game any good? Or it hasn't been released?

I haven't played it and all the episodes are released. The game takes place in between some of the issues in the Walking Dead comics. There was a point where Michonne left the group and went through stuff so the game is what she was doing before she came back to the group like filling a gap of side events in her story.

I haven't played it and all the episodes are released. The game takes place in between some of the issues in the Walking Dead comics. There was a point where Michonne left the group and went through stuff so the game is what she was doing before she came back to the group like filling a gap of side events in her story.

Oh I see. I did hear from a friend that reads the comic that she did leave the group for a bit.