HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
DarkCobra86

FREE Prince of Persia: The Sand of Time ”“ UBISOFT Download

I have this one on Steam, but I added it to Uplay anyway even though I pretty much never use it. xD I read that they're going to be doing like, 7 free games total in celebration of their 30th anniversary, so hopefully out of those I'll end up with at least one I don't already have.

A shame that I already have this one on Steam (well, not really a SHAME, but you know what I mean).

Still, cool to see that Ubi is giving away some older games. Makes me wonder when they'll try to revive this franchise again. It's been... how long since the last one now? :/

I have this one on Steam, but I added it to Uplay anyway even though I pretty much never use it. xD I read that they're going to be doing like, 7 free games total in celebration of their 30th anniversary, so hopefully out of those I'll end up with at least one I don't already have.

Well, great way for me to add more games to my Uplay library haha.

When I clicked the link it says page not found. Uh did I miss it? That's alright since I don't use Uplay much.

When I clicked the link it says page not found. Uh did I miss it? That's alright since I don't use Uplay much.

I think so. I used that same link to get my free version.

if you get the "page not found" error scroll down a bit and you'll see a button that says "go to the homepage." Click that and you should see this on the main page:

NJYV2ou.jpg

Click that and it should work. I don't know what the deal is, that banner on the homepage goes to the exact same link posted in this thread. I guess it just doesn't like hotlinking, lol.

Woo! Thanks guys! Got the free game. This is the only Uplay game I have in the library as well lol. It'll stay in the backlog forever. xD

It's so dumb. I tested the hot links before posting and it worked.