HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Someone almost stole Zelda: Breath of the Wild demo at E3

I actually did hear sort of hear about this as it was (allegedly) happening since someone made a tweet about it and it was retweeting like crazy.

Anyhoo, the story is that someone went into full-on heist/hacking mode at E3 and tried to steal the demo for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Kotaku did a story covering it, and though it's hard to prove, it does sound like there's enough evidence to show that the attempt was a real thing.

Of course, they didn't get away with it (or at least the story doesn't say they did), but it's interesting to think that someone tried. It's a pretty interesting read too, so check out the story if you get a chance.

In the meantime, I think I've seen all that I need to of Breath of the Wild for now, although I really want to see a story trailer for it next. Can't wait! :D

What do you guys think? Do you believe the rumors that someone almost stole the demo?

You can't really blame anyone for trying it looks freaking amazing. I can totally see a hardcore Zelda fan trying to snatch the demo.

Sounds like someone took the breath of the wild pill and tried to take it lol. The game looks absolutely gorgeous especially with so many lines long and stuff. I remember barrel or Jonathan trying to play it and finally did I think. The game is that worth the hype. Looking forward to it and it would be cool to see some E3 demos to play from the store.

Why would you try to steal a demo? I mean, at least wait until the game comes out and then steal the game.

Why would you try to steal a demo? I mean, at least wait until the game comes out and then steal the game.

Cuz people are excited for the game and people who mod/hack games are interested in data-mining the game for stuff that hasn't been revealed yet.

Not that I'm condoning it, of course! But I guess I understand the sentiment behind it. xD

Cuz people are excited for the game and people who mod/hack games are interested in data-mining the game for stuff that hasn't been revealed yet.

Not that I'm condoning it, of course! But I guess I understand the sentiment behind it. xD

I guess so. I didn't now the demo could give you more stuff if you can hack it. Well I think I heard it could but I just don't really care for that. I'm always like, I'll just wait for the full game. Not going to play a tiny bit of a demo.