HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Mac n' Cheetos, the newest abomination from Burger King!

Boy, have I got a doozy for you today, folks.

Introducing... Mac 'n Cheetos from Burger King!

1200x-1.jpg

That's right.

What you're seeing is mac 'n cheese inside large cheetos. Or as one person on Twitter put it: "Fake cheese inside faker cheese."

Wow.

While I admit there is some originality to this, I can't get over how unhealthy this looks, lol.

Anyhow, would any of you try this? Do you think it looks good?

Ugh, man, I don't even know. I love Cheetos and mac n cheese is great, but looking at that one that's split open in the picture does the exact opposite of making me hungry. It's what I imagine cheesesticks would look like if they were alive and you cut one open before you cooked it. Instead of melty goodness you get clumpy innards. No thanks.

(Also, if I just put you off of cheesesticks forever, you have my semi-sincerest apologies)

2 things I dislike and they have combined it. That just looks like a heart attack in the making. No thanks ever.

Edit: They should give you the option to buy fake dip cheese to dip this in.

• Like 1

I am usually a fairly curious person when it comes to food, but my stomach already hurts reading this. So... probably not? I dislike cheetos nowadays (I can have like 1 chip before I'm already tired of it. I used to like hot cheetos tho.), so that alone is a deal-breaker. That said, in theory, if it was something other than cheetos I'd probably be more curious about about having something with mac n cheese filling on the inside.

The only good cheetos or at least the one that is worth eating is the flamin hot one.

I'll take one for the team.

If you don't hear from me again... it was nice knowing you all.  Please.  Remember me as an Oreo connoisseur... not as the guy that died from a weird Burger King concoction.

I'll take one for the team.

If you don't hear from me again... it was nice knowing you all.  Please.  Remember me as an Oreo connoisseur... not as the guy that died from a weird Burger King concoction.

A true team player!

Just putting it out there, my brother and I are grabbing some drinks tonight.  May or may not pick these up for the only time they should be eaten, while drunk.

• Like 1

Just putting it out there, my brother and I are grabbing some drinks tonight.  May or may not pick these up for the only time they should be eaten, while drunk.

Might be a bad combo. Alcohol and pure death? You guys might vomit a lot.

• Like 2

I'll take one for the team as well. I eat a lot of different stuff and like they said don't judge a book by its cover. My BK doesn't have these up yet so maybe it's in limited areas? I'd definitely try it out and know I will love it since I eat like Goku lol. Cheers John! Here's to us taking it for the team with bravery!

Might be a bad combo. Alcohol and pure death? You guys might vomit a lot.

If i never did from all the 3AM 7-11 Nacho Binges I've had, I doubt this will do it

If i never did from all the 3AM 7-11 Nacho Binges I've had, I doubt this will do it

Lol, your body already had build up the immunity.

Alright, sober they were ok; after knocking back a few, they were great xD.  Kind of reminds me of fried mac n cheese but with a slight cheeto flavor to them.  Don't remind me of cheese puffs at all.

They smell reminiscent of vomit though...