HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

June PSN Flash Sale is live (ends 6/24/16)

Another month, another flash sale!

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP

This month there isn't a ton of stuff that's super notable, but here are a few that I spotted:

Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4) - $12

Batman: Arkham City (PS3) - $5

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) - $5

LEGO Jurassic Park (PS4) - $16

LEGO Jurassic Park (PS3) - $12

LEGO Jurassic Park (Vita) - $8

Assassin's Creed III (PS3) - $8

Walking Dead: Michonne (PS3, PS4) - $6

Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- (PS3) - $12

Steins;Gate (PS3) - $10 (Vita) - $12

Soul Sacrifice Delta (Vita) - $7.10

Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) - $4.49

And there's other stuff as well.

As usual, let us know what you buy! I might get LEGO Jurassic World on PS4; we'll see.

There are some pretty decent deals in here, but nothing really stands out to me. Most of them are games I already have/already played or they're just games I didn't really care about in the first place. The one thing I'm even remotely tempted to try is Arcade Archives: Super Dodge Ball, but I doubt I'll bother. It seems like it'd be fun for a little while and then I'd never touch it again, so even at a relatively cheap price it's probably not worth it. I also wouldn't mind trying Civilization Revolution 2, but I'm also not 100% sure it's something I'd like and keep playing so I probably won't.

There are some pretty decent deals in here, but nothing really stands out to me. Most of them are games I already have/already played or they're just games I didn't really care about in the first place. The one thing I'm even remotely tempted to try is Arcade Archives: Super Dodge Ball, but I doubt I'll bother. It seems like it'd be fun for a little while and then I'd never touch it again, so even at a relatively cheap price it's probably not worth it. I also wouldn't mind trying Civilization Revolution 2, but I'm also not 100% sure it's something I'd like and keep playing so I probably won't.

Strangely enough, those were the two games I was eyeing (apart from LEGO Jurassic World) as well! They're more curiosities than they are "definitely must plays" for me though, so I doubt I'll get either in the end. :P

I thought about grabbing Lego JW, but my hard drive game is in dire straights right now.  I find myself playing the great Delete game every time I need to update.

I thought about getting Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, and Michonne for the Telltale stuff, but decided to get the physical copy of them since I beat those digitally (Tales on PS3 and GoT on 360). I almost got Michonne, but not in a hurry to play that and I'm sure it'll drop again later this year especially holiday sales or Walking Dead returns to tv sale.

Also Jason/John, I noticed Lego games drop to $5 sometimes so I'd wait it out and pass. Plus getting a HDD is a must if you plan on getting lots of digital stuff. I hate redownloading stuff esepcially patches.