HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
iwx Leprechaun

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Now Available!

Free to play Mobile RPG (at least on Android, don't know about iPhone)

Just downloaded it, will update with impressions

I've put about 40 minutes into it and it's pretty fun.  Good amount of content to keep you busy, well written albeit slightly generic.  There are a lot of possible micro transactions, but a lot of the stuff they offer is still obtainable by just playing the game.  But i can see myself playing this for a while.

Best part is, it seems like you can add your friends and use a character of theirs to aide you in battles.  My Player ID is 462,247,180

Feel free to add me

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/06/29/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-now-available-worldwide-smartphone/

Will add you later on. It's a fun game. Basically Brave Frontier but with FF elements added to it. Those FF elements make it a different experience, and quite frankly more like traditional RPGs in general, which I like.

I may download it and try it out as a curiosity, but I doubt I'll really start playing it heavily. Generally when I download mobile games I play them once to see how I like them and then immediately forget about them, even if they were actually good. xD Just don't wanna spend valuable time I could be playing my consoles on a mobile game, I guess, and I don't really go anywhere that I wouldn't have access to my consoles but could still put a lot of time into mobile games. If I do end up playing it more than once (maybe a whole two times!) I'll add anyone else here.

Tempted to try this out. At the very least, it sounds like it's better than Final Fantasy: All The Bravest (which was pretty darn terrible). xD

Also, given what that they brought Adventures of Mana to Vita, I wonder if they'd ever consider bringing a paid version of this game over as well.

I may download it and try it out as a curiosity, but I doubt I'll really start playing it heavily. Generally when I download mobile games I play them once to see how I like them and then immediately forget about them, even if they were actually good. xD Just don't wanna spend valuable time I could be playing my consoles on a mobile game, I guess, and I don't really go anywhere that I wouldn't have access to my consoles but could still put a lot of time into mobile games. If I do end up playing it more than once (maybe a whole two times!) I'll add anyone else here.

I'm usually in the same boat, but works been slow lately, and its the perfect game to play for 5-10 minutes and put back down

I'm usually in the same boat, but works been slow lately, and its the perfect game to play for 5-10 minutes and put back down

Lol just like most mobile games I play. 5-10 minutes and I just go back to PS4/console games. I eventually play them if I'm bored. I'll definitely check this out for my tablet since my phone battery drains fast using apps.

I like it a lot, it's fun.  :)  Y'all can add me if you want, I have a Max level Edgar who is super helpful for killing swathes of enemies:  284,132,837

I played it a ton while it was in beta, but I slowed down a bit now.  It's a fun diversion, and I like how it has an actual story.

Tip for those interested: At least once a day, spend 100 lapis on the Chamber of experience vortex unlock; at the ADV level you net around 30,000 experience per 4 battles.  Only thing is it costs 15 energy each time you do it.  But man you will level up QUICK

• Like 1

Tip for those interested: At least once a day, spend 100 lapis on the Chamber of experience vortex unlock; at the ADV level you net around 30,000 experience per 4 battles.  Only thing is it costs 15 energy each time you do it.  But man you will level up QUICK

But, you don't need to use the lapis for the first vortex unlock every day.  Only if you, say, open the material vortex and THEN open the exp vortex do you need to spend the 100.

But, you don't need to use the lapis for the first vortex unlock every day.  Only if you, say, open the material vortex and THEN open the exp vortex do you need to spend the 100.

Ah, I never actually noticed that

I just started to play. My best friend told me to during this extra higher chance drop rate for the 5 best units. I already got 4 drops that were golden and all are 4 stars.

Feel free to add me: 925,626,487

My name is Darkness, DarkCobra wouldn't fit :P