HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Shin GenX

Xbox Ultimate Game Sale 2016 Summer

https://majornelson.com/2016/07/03/ultimate-game-sale-05-11-july-2016/

Seems like a pretty decent summer sale is beginning for the xbox tomorrow.

Things that are tempting.

- Life is strange for 60% off

- Rise of the Tomb Raider for 40% off

- Ori and the blind forest Definitive edition 33% off.

What about you guys?  Anything interesting anything you would recommend?

Only thing I'm tempted to get (somewhat) is Mega Man Legacy Collection for $9, but I may just wait to get it on PS4, I dunno.

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition is a good buy for $13 (though I have it on Steam already).

And I'm somewhat surprised to see Mirror's Edge: Catalyst down to $35 in this sale; it's only been a month since release! xD

You have an Xbox Shin? There are a lot of games that are multiplatform so I'm not sure how much of a deal a lot of these will be for people. Considering most people now have a PC and one console or 2 consoles. Not looking to buy anything really. My next game for Xbox 1 will be Rise of Iron for Destiny so I can raid with my crew. Otherwise I'll hope to get some physical copies when they are around $10 if they ever get there. I would agree with Jason Ori and the Blind Forest is a good game. I got mine for free when I got my Xbox but haven't tried it yet. I did look up the game and apparently it got a lot of praises. So for $13, I think the definite edition is worth it.

Seems there is even more of a sale for Xbox Live Gold owners.

Batman Arkham Knight is 15 dollars for the reg and 25 for the Deluxe edition.  Basically all the DLC.

Any thoughts?

Seems there is even more of a sale for Xbox Live Gold owners.

Batman Arkham Knight is 15 dollars for the reg and 25 for the Deluxe edition.  Basically all the DLC.

Any thoughts?

If you've got money to spare and have really been wanting another Batman game, I hear Knight is definitely worth it for $15. Can't speak as to whether the DLC is worth it (I think John K. might know more about that).

Word of warning: I hear it's around 50GB or something like that! :o

• Confused 1

Did they fix all that bugs for Arkham Knight? Or was that just on the PC version?

But isn't this the same as PS +? You get some really good deals but you get an even bigger deal if you are a PS+ member or gold member.

I ended up getting the full package for 25 usd ^^

It seemed like a good enough deal.  I heard when the game first came out it would have cost 100 usd for everything... which is way too expensive.  The little reading I did made it clear that the season pass for 40 usd was not worth it at all for many people, but 10 usd might be the right price ^^

Still got other games to finish before I get to this one though ^^