HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Venom

PSN Flash Sale (7/15-7/18): Battle-Ready Deals

Another month, another PSN flash sale!

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP

This one is actually pretty good though. There's some notable deals for PS3 and PS4, and a few things for Vita that might be worth a look. Here's some standouts:

The Last of Us: Remastered (PS4) $7.99

Ratchet & Clank Collection (PS3) and (Vita) $5.99

Most other Ratchet & Clank games for $2.99 each

Battlefield Bundle (BF4 and Hardline) (PS4) and (PS3) $19.99

Rockstar Games PSP Collection (4 Games) (PSP|Vita) $11.99

...And more! I'm sure they've got something that might interest ya, stranger, so whattaya buyin'? I'm definitely getting TLOU:R, the PSP/Vita Ratchet & Clank games, and probably Assault Android Cactus.

• Like 2

I am SO SO glad I decided to wait on buying Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction and A Crack In Time, even after they dropped to $9.99 on PSN. Now I can get both for $6 total, mwahahahaha!

So I ended up getting those two plus Quest for Booty and Full Frontal Assault, all for a whopping $13.50 or so. :D

Was thinking about getting Assault Android Cactus as well, but something tells me we'll be seeing that as a PS Plus free game before long. xD

• Like 1

I am SO SO glad I decided to wait on buying Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction and A Crack In Time, even after they dropped to $9.99 on PSN. Now I can get both for $6 total, mwahahahaha!

So I ended up getting those two plus Quest for Booty and Full Frontal Assault, all for a whopping $13.50 or so. :D

Was thinking about getting Assault Android Cactus as well, but something tells me we'll be seeing that as a PS Plus free game before long. xD

If you wait longer, maybe it'll drop more haha.

Those are some seriously good deals.

I plan on getting a Ratchet and Clank game or two that I don't have which is Full Frontal Assault, Into the Nexus, and Deadlocked. Other than that I missed out on Valiant Hearts on PS+ since I wasn't a member at the time so I'll def pick that up. Pretty good sale! 

PSA: Also if you buy Full Frontal Assault you get Deadlock for free with it so it's like paying $1.50 per game. Jump on that y'all!

• Like 1

You guys probably know about this?

http://slickdeals.net/f/8933515-psn-buy-ratchet-and-clank-into-the-nexus-for-3-get-r-c-future-quest-for-booty-free-more-ps3-digital-download?v=1

There is a thread about the PSN Flash Sale, but there appears to be a bonus download associated with two of the Ratchet & Clank games that is not directly advertised.

It appears that buying Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus gets you a free Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty, while buying R&C: Full Frontal Assault gets you a free Ratchet: Deadlocked. Each is on sale for $3 during the flash sale right now, whereas Quest for Booty and Deadlocked on their own currently cost $4.50 and $3 separately.

Buy R&C: Into the Nexus [playstation.com] for $3, get R&C Future: Quest for Booty free

Buy R&C: Full Frontal Assault [playstation.com] for $3, get R&C: Deadlocked for free

You guys probably know about this?

http://slickdeals.net/f/8933515-psn-buy-ratchet-and-clank-into-the-nexus-for-3-get-r-c-future-quest-for-booty-free-more-ps3-digital-download?v=1

There is a thread about the PSN Flash Sale, but there appears to be a bonus download associated with two of the Ratchet & Clank games that is not directly advertised.

It appears that buying Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus gets you a free Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty, while buying R&C: Full Frontal Assault gets you a free Ratchet: Deadlocked. Each is on sale for $3 during the flash sale right now, whereas Quest for Booty and Deadlocked on their own currently cost $4.50 and $3 separately.

Buy R&C: Into the Nexus [playstation.com] for $3, get R&C Future: Quest for Booty free

Buy R&C: Full Frontal Assault [playstation.com] for $3, get R&C: Deadlocked for free

Yeah, I didn't know about the FFA one until I bought the game and saw Deadlocked in my download list, lol. I wonder if Insomniac/Sony just forgot about those promotions before they started the sale or were counting on people (like me!) who didn't read the entire descriptions to see about the free game. Hopefully nobody bought either of those separately. D:

Yeah, I didn't know about the FFA one until I bought the game and saw Deadlocked in my download list, lol. I wonder if Insomniac/Sony just forgot about those promotions before they started the sale or were counting on people (like me!) who didn't read the entire descriptions to see about the free game. Hopefully nobody bought either of those separately. D:

Haha, that would be a shame and terrible on them if they did that on purpose.

Man I almost bought them separately and thankfully I saw Venom and Jason's twitter convo about this lol. Whew! What a close one to save some credit. xD

I actually did buy Quest for Booty, but I already had Into the Nexus, so I wouldn't have gotten the discount anyhow. Not sure why they were charging $4.50 for it when the others were $3; QFB is supposed to be a much shorter game too...

Also, I do wonder if those who did buy Deadlocked and QFB at the same time as the other games would just have those games marked as free in checkout anyhow. If not, well... that would really suck for them. xD

I actually did buy Quest for Booty, but I already had Into the Nexus, so I wouldn't have gotten the discount anyhow. Not sure why they were charging $4.50 for it when the others were $3; QFB is supposed to be a much shorter game too...

Also, I do wonder if those who did buy Deadlocked and QFB at the same time as the other games would just have those games marked as free in checkout anyhow. If not, well... that would really suck for them. xD

Too bad they don't give you a free copy to give to a friend or something if you already got the game. That would have been amazing.