HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Shin GenX

Killer Instinct Final Character for Season 3. Eyedol Trailer.

Looks pretty cool.  I like what they did with the character design.  The original just having two heads, this one having a split head.  If I had more time I would definitely play more KI, it's a pretty good fighting game.

KI is pretty fun. I played that when I was over at my friend place. Reminds me of the good old days. Of course I was button smashing the whole time but it is okay, still fun regardless.

• Like 1

This game was definitely in my mind a button smasher when I was a kid.  Now that I play it now I wonder if this game has always had the same mechanics.  When I learned how to play KI 3 I was pretty impressed with the combo and counter system ^^

KI is one of the few reasons I even want an Xbox One. I think when the definitive edition of the game comes out in September I'll probably start seriously saving for an X1 to get that and the other games I want. As for this character specifically, he looks like a heavy, slow brawler type, which isn't usually my preference so I doubt I'd use him much. I'd at least try him a couple of time though.

This game was definitely in my mind a button smasher when I was a kid.  Now that I play it now I wonder if this game has always had the same mechanics.  When I learned how to play KI 3 I was pretty impressed with the combo and counter system ^^

Yea, I actually was trying moves and stuff back when I had it on SNES. It is a fun game. Not the easiest. Every fighting game has it's own mechanics and to know all the movies of all character would be very hard so a lot of time I ended up button smashing a lot.

Excited, finally all the veteran characters are back. KI3 is such an amazing game, they did a really great job throughout all 3 seasons! Every character has an interesting and unique playstyle, there's a character for everybody. I'm still rocking old vanilla Jago though!