HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Venom

Best Buy Black Friday in July Sale

Yeah, I stole this from another deal forum, but I thought it was worth pointing it out to as many people as possible. :P Best Buy is doing a big(ish) sale on games and other stuff as part of their Black Friday in July deals, so if you're looking to build your library for less, take a look. There's some pretty good deals.

**NOTE: You need to have a (free) My Best Buy account to see the deal prices.

WiiU games and several amiibo: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/20160722-wiiu?ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-H4v_Kr24LGw5rU_aZlrYLw

PS4 games: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/20160722-ps4?ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-rGIlLj308UOb6cRKQGx1bg

Mixed PS4 and Xbox One titles, some PS3 and 360 too: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/20160722-games?ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-hlra.HCvSrCS_0Vkzhc1Hw

Some notable deals include:

StarFox Zero (WiiU) - $29.99 (presumably still comes with StarFox Guard)

Xenoblade Chronicles X (WiiU) - $29.99

Super Mario Maker (WiiU) - $29.99

Bloodborne (PS4) - $14.99

Until Dawn (PS4) - $14.99

Fallout 4 (PS4) and (X1) - $24.99

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - $19.99 on PS4 and X1 and $9.99 on PS3 and 360 (too lazy to link to all those :P)

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege (PS4) and (X1) - $24.99

...And lots more!

These prices are before the GCU discount, so if you have that, you'll get even better deals. Again, you have to have a My Best Buy Rewards account to see the prices, but it's free to sign up for one. So, see any tempting deals? I know there's definitely some for us WiiU owners. :) I ended up getting StarFox Zero and Yoshi's Wooly World myself. I considered getting Xenoblade X, but I know I'd never finish it and who knows when I'd even start it in the first place.

• Like 2

I saw this the other day as well; shame I have all the Wii U titles listed already.

The one I'm kinda tempted on is Ratchet & Clank (PS4), but I may wait a little longer on that since I haven't even started any of the other R&C games I have yet. xD

Anyhow, hopefully this is something they'll be doing more often. Also, I thought you needed to be a MyBestBuy Elite customer (having reached Elite status, which is over $1,500 spent in a year or something, I think), or am I wrong about that?

Anyhow, hopefully this is something they'll be doing more often. Also, I thought you needed to be a MyBestBuy Elite customer (having reached Elite status, which is over $1,500 spent in a year or something, I think), or am I wrong about that?

There was early access to the sale prices for Elite members yesterday, today is early access for regular members. I guess tomorrow the sale prices will show for everyone regardless of account status, but I think you need an account anyway to even order anything, so it seems kinda pointless. xD

I was actually impressed I held off on buying anything (especially being a GCU member)

I think I'm going to hold off. Nothing I really need. Will just wait for BF and see what else is out there like the PS4 deal. And possibly an evo 960gb SSD.

I already paid 50 dollars for Amazon Prime so holding these off and feels like this could be the price on Amazon during Black Friday. I don't have GCU so no buys for me here. I wish Amazon priced match these. I was mad Ratchet and Clank for $20 sold out fast on Amazon Prime Day under a minute. I was on the waitlist and never got an offer. Good deals for GCU fans here. GCU is too expensive for $30. Then again I don't shop at Best Buy anymore.

I'd def pick up some Wii U games since my Wii U hasn't been used since Splatoon gaming night. From the PS4 list I'd pick up Bloodborne and Ratchet if I had money (wish I started working already). 

I already paid 50 dollars for Amazon Prime so holding these off and feels like this could be the price on Amazon during Black Friday. I don't have GCU so no buys for me here. I wish Amazon priced match these. I was mad Ratchet and Clank for $20 sold out fast on Amazon Prime Day under a minute. I was on the waitlist and never got an offer. Good deals for GCU fans here. GCU is too expensive for $30. Then again I don't shop at Best Buy anymore.

I'd def pick up some Wii U games since my Wii U hasn't been used since Splatoon gaming night. From the PS4 list I'd pick up Bloodborne and Ratchet if I had money (wish I started working already). 

Ratchet & Clank was going for $20? Wow, I dunno how I missed that one; would've definitely picked up at that price. xD