HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Shin GenX

2016 August Games with Gold!!

Kind of a weird assortment of games.

I never really liked the button mashing of the Musou series, but I will give it a shot for free.

Spelunky is probably good fun ^^

That is a weird mix of games, lol. I'll probably try Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, but I already have Spelunky and BG&E (on PS3), so... not much for me this month.

I suppose this is what we get for having Sunset Overdrive as a free game several months back. xD

Guess I'll wait for WWE 2K16 to be on PS Plus eventually. Not that I was probably gonna buy it anytime soon, but it's been getting cheap on Steam so I'm sure I would've been tempted if it went low enough. xD Even though I like the Musou games Warriors Orochi 3 never captured my interest (and even on current-gen it runs kinda crappy compared to like, Samurai Warriors 4) so don't care about that, it's a weird choice though. From what I've played of both (which isn't much) Spelunky and BG&E are pretty good.

Not that any of it matters since I don't have an Xbox, but still. :P

Are all these free games on the 360 all playable on the X1?

Are all these free games on the 360 all playable on the X1?

Yes, basically everything that is a GWG game now is compatible

Yes, basically everything that is a GWG game now is compatible

Nice, when I started with Gold I didn't buy the 360 games. But then I started to just in case. Good thing I been doing that lol.

People keep boasting about Games with Gold and I agree that it's been much better even surpassing PS Plus some months BUT! don't people notice that many GwG titles are previous PS Plus games?

I feel that factor has been completely overlooked.  

• Like 1

People keep boasting about Games with Gold and I agree that it's been much better even surpassing PS Plus some months BUT! don't people notice that many GwG titles are previous PS Plus games?

I feel that factor has been completely overlooked.  

People need to stop comparing or at least just be satisfied with free games. I understand the desire to want to compare from one fanboy to another that I got this over you. Or to complain that this month sucks because they aren't AAA games or games you already have. But that is part of it as well. They can't always give out amazing free games or give out games only you don't have.