HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Rex705

Bundlestars summer sale. Win a Vive!

Bundlestars is having an awesome Steam summer sale and you will be entered for a chance to win a Vive VR set just for buying some games. Check it out!

5653bada-1a22-4bd8-8e8a-80014800e934.jpg

46fbd73f-57dc-492b-baf1-10ce7d59e2ab.jpg

The sale is from August 8th to 22nd. New deals each day up to 98% off.

I clicked over here because I didn't know about the contest (I knew about the sale) but they want me to buy something? Like, with real dollars?! Screw that noise.

But seriously, I'll be keeping an eye on the daily deals. There's not a whole lot I want right now and I doubt any of what I do want will get a bigger discount than any other recent sale, but still.

Hmm, not bad. However, the problem with contests where you can win VR headsets is that I don't have a PC that can run them (unless that was part of the contest too?). xD

I would never be that lucky guy that could win this.

Nice! I don't have a powerful PC though. It would be cool to win one though to motivate me to make my own PC someday. Other than that hoping to win a PS VR instead lol.