HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
DarkCobra86

PS + one year card for $36

I think that is the cheapest they've ever been. For that price it's tempting to grab one just to go ahead and stack another year on top of my current sub and not have to worry about renewing for a long while. xD

I ended up buying it.... I dunno. I don't sub to PS+ much in the year but saving $10 sounded good enough for me.

*sigh* I really should get in on this since my sub runs out around November-ish. Still, $36 is the lowest I think I've ever seen it go, so that's not too bad.

My PS+ expires next month. I want to get this so bad, but low on money. Still haven't started working. It's almost 2 months since I've been hired lol.

Realistically when BF comes I'll probably end up getting the usual $40. The lowest I've seen before this thread was like $38.99 on ebay. 

My PS+ expires next month. I want to get this so bad, but low on money. Still haven't started working. It's almost 2 months since I've been hired lol.

Realistically when BF comes I'll probably end up getting the usual $40. The lowest I've seen before this thread was like $38.99 on ebay. 

Just a heads up, this deal is essentially $40. The discount code makes it $36, but there's a $2.99 shipping fee as well. :(

Just a heads up, this deal is essentially $40. The discount code makes it $36, but there's a $2.99 shipping fee as well. :(

Darn the shipping kills the deal lol. I'd thought they'd sell it digitally like Amazon or something. Saving a few bucks under the normal BF $40 is pretty nice. Hmm I wonder if Amazon has ever had a price around that. It would definitely help if they do since I use Swagbucks for Amazon GCs.

That's lame that they would actually ship you the card. Like these things should all be digital code.

These are stackable up to 3 years?