HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Venom

Free: Rayman Origins (PC Download, Uplay)

We've had a thread for the other games, so why not this one? This month's free game for Ubisoft's 30th anniversary is Rayman Origins. You can grab it at the same link as the other games:

https://club.ubi.com/#!/en-US/ubi30

This is pretty notable since it's a great game and a bit more recent than the previous two freebies. Of course it's also been in the $1 tier of a Humble Bundle or two, but still. If you somehow haven't played it or just need an excuse to play it again, add it to your Uplay account for free!

• Like 1

Hmm, is this the first time we've ever gotten a free game from Ubi? I can't remember any other free ones.

Also, that reminds me we gotta keep better tabs on those free games from Origin (that I think EA does every month or so?), lol. Haven't been paying attention to that for a while now. xD

Hmm, is this the first time we've ever gotten a free game from Ubi? I can't remember any other free ones.

Also, that reminds me we gotta keep better tabs on those free games from Origin (that I think EA does every month or so?), lol. Haven't been paying attention to that for a while now. xD

This is the third one, before this was Splinter Cell (the first one) and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. I forgot how many they said they were going to do, I think like 7 or so? One per month.

And yeah, I haven't been paying attention to Origin's On the House game either, but apparently they haven't changed it since like...May. Unless you count all the Battlefield DLC they did for free...I don't.

I forgot to pick up Splinter Cell, but no worries since I beat the HD Trilogy on PS3. I might pick this up though if I don't forget. I'm too lazy to log in Ubisoft though. Then again I don't use their UPlay stuff. I just gotta make sure to get this copy by the end of the month. 

Been waiting for this. I saw someone on steamgifts post about this but it wasn't free yet. Totally forgot about this. Thanks for the heads up.