HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Rex705

Graze - healthy snacks

explore-boxes.jpg

I don't know if you have seen ads on TV for Graze or not but basically they make healthy snacks and mail them to you. Today I got my first box from Graze with lots of yummy snacks and they are pretty good.

When you sign up on the site you fill out a list of what kinds of foods you do and don't like then they give you a list of all the snacks you can choose from and you pick what ones look good to you. They will then randomly choose a bunch of snacks you listed and send them to you. You can choose a subscription from weekly to monthly and have yummy healthy snacks sent to your door.

They come nicely packed in a box and even have a nutrition facts chart so you know what's in each snack. I really like the snacks I got in my box so I'll be getting a subscription for sure.

If you want to try out some healthy snacks you can use my code JOSHC2ZXB and get your 1st and if you continue a subscription 5th box FREE. Go on over to Graze.com and start picking out some snacks for your box!

• Like 1

Yea I saw this on TV and they also had the code for a first free box as well. I never tried it. Probably won't ever try this though. Glad you liked it though.

This thread made me hungry after reading it (I actually went to go eat a healthy snack for breakfast lol). I've never seen the ad before. Sounds like a loot crate version of food? Interesting concept. There's some good snacks to browse around from as well. Once I start working to get some monies maybe I can try this and loot crate. 

I wonder if there's different ones with a variety of junk food version or maybe a pizza version! :o

I probably should try this since it's free (for the trial). Also, everyone should try Blue Apron (which also has a free trial) if you haven't already; their meals are pretty good!