HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
DarkCobra86

GWG September 2016 Revealed

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/24/septembers-free-games-with-gold-revealed

Never heard of Earthlock. The other games shouldn't be bad. Most people probably already played ME. I haven't. Regardless I'll download them all as always.

I saw Earthlock on Steam and it looks neat. It's a 3D RPG, something you don't see a lot of from indies. If I had an X1 I'd definitely try it out for free. ACC: China is pretty cool too, and a good starting point if you haven't played the Chronicles games. The 360 games are nice, but most people have probably already played them.

Not bad month though kinda odd they didn't do the entire Assassin's Creed Chronicles game. They have a physical version with all 3 games too. I'll end up getting the physical version for PS4 since I've seen it cheap here and there. I've only played ME on PS3 so that's a good gem. Never heard of Earthlock and I don't play much of racing games these days. 

Earthlock is supposed to be a pretty high-profile indie RPG coming out, so the fact that it's free on GWG is a pretty interesting move.

All in all, this is one of the better months this year IMO, those are all games I wouldn't mind playing, and Forza Horizon is one I've been wanting to try for a while.

Not bad month though kinda odd they didn't do the entire Assassin's Creed Chronicles game. They have a physical version with all 3 games too. I'll end up getting the physical version for PS4 since I've seen it cheap here and there. I've only played ME on PS3 so that's a good gem. Never heard of Earthlock and I don't play much of racing games these days. 

If they don't do all 3 chronicles game now, they can save the other 2 for other months to be free.