HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
TKtheknight

September's PS+ Games Revealed

Time has come again with a new fresh set of games. After the announcement of price increase of PS+ they provide us better games in the past few months. This is a pretty darn good month. I think the price increase brings better and additional games to the mix. I've never played any of these games except for Journey. For some reason I already have that for free, but I don't remember buying it lol. Anyways thoughts and are you happy?

Lineup

• Lords of the FallenPS4
  • JourneyPS4, PS3
  • Prince of Persia: The Forgotten SandsPS3
  • DaturaPS3
  • BadlandPS Vita, PS4, PS3
  • Amnesia: MemoriesPS Vita

I wouldn't mind giving Lords of the Fallen a second chance, I guess. I tried it and got to the second boss (or a second boss, assuming there's no particular order to beat them like in Souls games) and just got annoyed and quit. Maybe I just needed more practice. Journey is also a nice addition, though I can't imagine there's that many people who haven't played it.

PoP: Forgotten Sands is a really good game though. It's kinda a wonder that it took this long to be in the free games lineup (I'm sure it's been on Games With Gold?) but either way at least now people can check it out if they missed it. I know nothing about the other games (except Amnesia is a visual novel) so I'll have to read up on them.

Damn, I'm pretty sure I already got LotF for free from microsoft.  Have wanted to check out Journey though.

I would consider this one of their weaker lineups, honestly.

Journey is fantastic, of course, but I've played that one a long time ago, and not much else really interests me on this list. Might check out Datura, and Forgotten Sands might be a curiosity for some day down the road, but other than that I'd have to say that the Games With Gold lineup for September absolutely destroys this. :/

THAT SAID, I do hope everyone who hasn't played Journey finally does so; it's a fantastic title. :)

I can't even remember the last time I was excited about the PS+ game selection. Nothing here since Lords of the Fallen was already a free games with gold selection. I played Journey on PS3 when it released, I was one of the few that just didn't get the appeal and I have no desire to ever play it again.

Surprised to see PS players finally get Lord of the Fallen. This was free months ago on MS. The beauty of me not ever finishing games or rare getting to play games like you all is that this month would be an amazing lineup for me, since I never owned or played any of these games haha.

I finished Lords of the Fallen on XB1.  It wasn't too terrible.  It can be frustrating, but way more forgiving than Souls.  Most bosses have that same gimmicky boss crap.