HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Cage

iPhone 7 + 7 Plus announced

l4JNwHt.png

SPECS:

http://i.imgur.com/LhEyxMp.png

-

Hmm, i am interested in this. The lack of classic headphone jack is a turn off, but my 6 is kinda laggy and i am really in need of a bigger screen + battery.

I had a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 ordered (had already paid for it, and it was gonna be shipped to me this week), but after Explosion-gate i decided to cancel, even though the phone is beautiful. We'll see what happens in the upcoming weeks and i'll decide.

I dunno why, but not a fan of Apple stuff for some reason. I've only owned an iPod shuffle and 3rd gen iPod Touch which died years ago. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and it has been a blast. There's just something about Android that's better than iOS. Yeah the lack off headphone jack is weird. Wonder why they think that's a good idea. Like what if wireless headphones fall out of your ear while running/jogging? Though the wireless headphones that round your head is ok, but not the ones in ear.

It definitely looks cool, but I'll probably stick with my current phone. Which reminds me, I really need to upgrade at some point; I'm currently still using a Samsung Galaxy S4. xD

I dunno why, but not a fan of Apple stuff for some reason. I've only owned an iPod shuffle and 3rd gen iPod Touch which died years ago. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and it has been a blast. There's just something about Android that's better than iOS. Yeah the lack off headphone jack is weird. Wonder why they think that's a good idea. Like what if wireless headphones fall out of your ear while running/jogging? Though the wireless headphones that round your head is ok, but not the ones in ear.

Well, I think slowly things are going to go wireless and all use bluetooth.

Don't need this, don't care for apple product anymore. Simple as that.

What is explosion gate?

Well, I think slowly things are going to go wireless and all use bluetooth.

Don't need this, don't care for apple product anymore. Simple as that.

What is explosion gate?

The controversy about several Galaxy Note 7 phones' batteries exploding, which led to a global recall for the phone. Truly a shame, because that phone looks better than any iPhone to date. I know i cancelled my Note 7 order because of that, and the new iPhone looks nice, but i'll just wait it out until the end of the year to finally decide what i'll be getting.

The controversy about several Galaxy Note 7 phones' batteries exploding, which led to a global recall for the phone. Truly a shame, because that phone looks better than any iPhone to date. I know i cancelled my Note 7 order because of that, and the new iPhone looks nice, but i'll just wait it out until the end of the year to finally decide what i'll be getting.

Oh, I didn't hear anything on that. I'm sure they will fix that since the Note 7 is a big release for Samsung. Plus, you know they don't want lawsuit about them hurting their consumers in any way.

I'm iPhone for life! I quite simply don't care to ever have any other phone, my rose gold 7 Plus should arrive Friday! I don't mind about the no headphone jack, both a set of ear buds that use the lightning cable jack, and an adapter are included with the iPhone 7 +. I don't ever recall the need to charge my phone and use headphones at the same time, and those wireless air pods look amazing but pricey. I'll trade the headphone jack for better water resistant security any day.

I don't mind about the no headphone jack, both a set of ear buds that use the lightning cable jack, and an adapter are included with the iPhone 7 +.

Ah, I actually didn't know that! Sounds like the outcry is coming mostly from people who haven't read all the facts about the iPhone 7 then. xD

Ah, I actually didn't know that! Sounds like the outcry is coming mostly from people who haven't read all the facts about the iPhone 7 then. xD

I wouldn't say that, the outcry is coming from people that want to have the opportunity of listening to music while charging, which won't be possible with the 7/7+

There's an adaptor for that as well (sold separately). In all the years I've had iPhones I've never once listened to music while charging my phone.

Looks like I'm switching to the 7. Not my choice but whatever.