HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
iwx Leprechaun

High Score Contest!: Win Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3)

Alright, mixing it up a little bit.  Follow the below link and do your best to get your highest score.  The prize this time will be a digital code for Devil May Cry HD Collection on PS3.

http://slither.io/  **I believe this is also available to play on iPhone and Android as well

Rules:

1. One Post per entrant

2. Take a screenshot once you lose and post it in your post.  Your Username should match your GP name.
LnbsA2J.png

3. If you beat your score, replace the image with your new high score image

4. No cheating, I will be taking a look at the images to see if they have been edited

5. Contest Ends 12AM EST Monday Sept 19 *Late updates will not be accepted

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Aww man I thought this was one of those games that you can eat the little guy but nope :(

keAXPue.png

Dang, I totally forgot about this. I meant to enter haha.

Same here Cobra. Ever since I started working I find myself having less time to browse and play games now unless it's my day off lol. Anyways Congrats Rex!

Man I wish the Capcom Bundle came back. I finally earned some money right after it ended lol. Wanted to get the RE games. xD

Same here Cobra. Ever since I started working I find myself having less time to browse and play games now unless it's my day off lol. Anyways Congrats Rex!

Welcome to my world