HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Remix trailer is pretty bonkers

I have to admit, I wasn't incredibly interested in this at first, but this is by far one of the best Kingdom Heart compilations yet.

In addition to having an HD version of the previously 3DS-only Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, it also contains a new playable campaign featuring Aqua (from Birth By Sleep) and a movie version of KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi] Back Cover, which features the origins of five Keyblade masters from the past.

Take a look at the new trailer and let us know what you think!

EDIT: Apparently it launches on January 24, 2017 in the West.

How many of these we got now? 2.0, 2.5, and 2.8? I got to check my games, I think I got 2.0. Need to write these down lol.

When you walk away, you don't hear me say...

"Please release another compilation bridge."

The update looks nice, but honestly... just give me Kingdom Hearts 3.  

• Like 1

It'll be cool to play Dream Drop Distance on a console, I guess. I didn't play that one, but trying to play 358/2 Days (Jesus, these names) without proper camera controls was a disaster, and I can't imagine DDD fared much better unless you had the Circle Pad Pro or something. I still need to finish Birth By Sleep before I care about the new thing with Aqua...I have 2.5 Remix, I just, you know, need to actually play it.

I don't mind the compilation since I never played the games besides the PS2 and Birth By Sleep PSP. It be great to play the HD Collection. I also think they might port KH HD 1,2, and this to PS4 in a trilogy collection or something since next year is the 10th Anniverssary or something.

I'll picking this up for sure. Woo!