HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Venom

Free: The Crew (PCDD, Uplay)

Next up in Ubisoft's 30 year celebration (in case you somehow haven't been paying attention, they've been giving away free games) is a fairly recent-ish game, The Crew!

https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30

As usual, just follow the link, click the button to claim your copy, and log in with your SpewPlay account to add it to your library. I played the beta for this game and thought it was terrible, but I never played the full version so maybe it'll be better. Maybe not. Either way, free's free!

I uh forgot to get the last two Ubi games in rayman and splinter cell. I need to remind myself to get this, but I rarely go on Ubisoft and I'm lazy lol.

I'll get this before it ends....or not.

I uh forgot to get the last two Ubi games in rayman and splinter cell. I need to remind myself to get this, but I rarely go on Ubisoft and I'm lazy lol.

I'll get this before it ends....or not.

Too bad they don't let people download the old ones.

Too bad they don't let people download the old ones.

Yeah. Maybe for the last month (they're doing it until December I think) they'll just bring back all of them for people who might have missed one. I've only skipped the ones I already had and haven't missed any, but I'm sure there's plenty of people who have just because nobody really uses Uplay that much. I mean, I'm getting free games on it and I still don't use it. xD

Yeah. Maybe for the last month (they're doing it until December I think) they'll just bring back all of them for people who might have missed one. I've only skipped the ones I already had and haven't missed any, but I'm sure there's plenty of people who have just because nobody really uses Uplay that much. I mean, I'm getting free games on it and I still don't use it. xD

Lol, I gotten all the games so far even if I already got them. Might as well get them on another platform just to be safe. But yea, I highly doubt I will pop up Uplay anytime soon to play the games.