HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

GWG October Lineup leaves a lot to be desired

Uh, so MajorNelson tweeted out the Games With Gold lineup for October today, and it's... well... take a look for yourself below.

Cs4uksBWEAQbvaB.jpg

The Escapists is supposed to be alright, and I think I Am Alive may be decent, but otherwise this looks to be one of GWG's weakest lineups yet. :(

Well, hey, at least this month Sony can actually have a better PS Plus lineup than GWG. xD I mean...they'd almost have to try to do worse. (But then again, it's not exactly unlike them to not try...)

I like the MX vs. ATV games but Reflex is my least favorite one, and I have it on Steam anyway along with I Am Alive (or maybe I have that on PSN...either way) and The Escapists, so if I had Xboxes and Gold I'd be pretty disappointed. I dunno anything about the baseball game, it could be fun. Even if it is a more arcade-y game though I'd still rather step up to bat with Mario and his pals than those big-headed dudes on the cover there.

Holy crap that's pretty awful. I have I Am Alive on PS3, but never played much of it. Escapists sounds interesting and would like to try it out. I always see deals on PSN for their DLC or expansions like The Walking Dead Escapists. The others are meh and not exciting. Feels like they always put racing games a bunch of times.

I'm not going to complain. Free is free. I'll take them all.

• Thanks 1

I Am Alive is a pretty solid (albeit depressing) title.

Honestly as long as MS keeps giving away Multiplayer friendly games, I'm totally cool with it as it gives my brother and I something to play together.  Mega baseball looks like it would be right up our alley.

• Like 1

I've felt that the past several months of GWG and PS+ have been horrible. I'm ok with Sony's October games, but I can't remember the last time I was excited for a game from either service.

I've felt that the past several months of GWG and PS+ have been horrible. I'm ok with Sony's October games, but I can't remember the last time I was excited for a game from either service.

September's GWG lineup was pretty good! Pretty cool that we got a brand new indie RPG, Forza Horizon, and Mirror's Edge (even if a lot of people have already played the latter two). :)

September's GWG lineup was pretty good! Pretty cool that we got a brand new indie RPG, Forza Horizon, and Mirror's Edge (even if a lot of people have already played the latter two). :)

I guess, just because they didn't interest me doesn't mean it wasn't a good line up. I already had Mirrors Edge, and quite frankly I've not been able to get into the series, maybe I'll give it another try.

I guess, just because they didn't interest me doesn't mean it wasn't a good line up. I already had Mirrors Edge, and quite frankly I've not been able to get into the series, maybe I'll give it another try.

I totally missed grabbing Mirror's Edge during September so now I'm kicking myself, haha. Ah well, I guess there will be other opportunities (or sales?) at some point.