HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
TKtheknight

October's PS+ Lineup Revealed!

Many wonder why the PS+ subscription price rose and I think they are adding better lineup of games because of it. I think October looks to be a hit and Resident Evil fits the Halloween themed month. I expect horror games sales as well. 

Anyways pretty impressive lineup and excited to play Resident Evil and Transformers Devastation on PS4.

What are your thoughts on the lineup? Do you think PS+ will be better with games after the price hike?

Full Lineup
  • Resident EvilPS4
  • Transformers: DevastationPS4
  • Mad RidersPS3
  • From DustPS3
  • Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~PS Vita
  • Actual SunlightPS Vita

This is one of the best months so far IMO. I haven't yet played Transformers Devastation, so that's the biggest one out of the bunch for me. Not too sure what Mad Riders is, but I'll probably check it out along with the rest.

See, THIS is what they need more of in a PS+ month. Ideally, there needs to be at least one big AAA game followed by one or two medium sized games and then smaller indie titles.

I already have REmake REmaster (and still need to play it...) and already played Transformers, so not much to get excited about. I dunno anything about the PS3 or Vita games (except I'm pretty sure Code Realize is a visual novel) but I'd probably never play them either way. I hardly play my PS+ games anyway, but even less on PS3 and Vita. :\

Still a good PS4 lineup even if it's not good for me specifically. :D I thought Transformers was a lot of fun, easily the best of Platinum's licensed games (which sadly isn't saying a lot, but anyway) and just a good fast-paced blast that's over too soon.

Is this original RE? Didn't we get it free for doing some PS quest back then?

Is this original RE? Didn't we get it free for doing some PS quest back then?

This one's a remake, not the original PSOne Classics version. Beyond the graphical upgrade and (sadly?) non-cheesy voice acting, there's some new content and updated gameplay mechanics.

Meh.

I'm good with the RE Remake Remaster Republished, since I don't have it/haven't played it. 

I am still amazed that Last of Us Remastered hasn't popped up yet.

Meh.

I'm good with the RE Remake Remaster Republished, since I don't have it/haven't played it. 

I am still amazed that Last of Us Remastered hasn't popped up yet.

I expect it'll be at least another year or two before that one is added. After all, we STILL haven't gotten Knack as a PS+ game. :/

I expect it'll be at least another year or two before that one is added. After all, we STILL haven't gotten Knack as a PS+ game. :/

I think Sony forgot about Knack like a week after it came out. Just like the rest of the world. :P

It is weird how few current-gen re-releases have been on PS+. Just stop pretending they're new games and make them free.

Huh I actually thought Knack has been on PS+ before. I ended up buying that game used for 6 bucks at Wal-Mart and it looked brand new. It's a very linear game. Challenging at times because a few hits and you're dead. Reminded me of Jak and Daxter. It's fun for one playthrough. It felt like a Saturday morning cartoon game lol.

I forget that we haven't even gotten that on PS+.  I know I picked both Knack and Killzone up for $5 during Christmas at Hastings (RIP) and was definitely worth it, but I'm shocked we've seen none of these (but saw NBA2k16 during basketball season).