HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Has anyone tried Reeses Peanut Butter Cups w/ Reeses Pieces yet?

So... I'm sure most of you have heard of or seen this by now, but these have existed since at least May or June of this year.

Cuqn--nUAAEfYjn.jpg

Problem is I haven't seen them ANYWHERE.

They're not at grocery stores as far as I can tell. Chris (WildCardCorsair) told me to look at gas stations and possibly 7-11s and that they might have them. Maybe specialty candy stores too; I dunno.

Have any of you tried these yet? They're supposed to taste amazing! xD

I have never seen or heard of these. I don't eat much junk food. Maybe when Halloween comes around they will show up.

I haven't seen that kind, but have seen those CD size giant Reeses 2 pack. I happen to spot one at FYE at mall other day. They're selling candy now especially some from Japan as well. I want to get it, but it's like 25-30 bucks.

I heard of these and want to try them. I didn't go around and look specifically for them though. Maybe I'll find it at publix.

jJXPhyO.jpg

I had no idea these existed, but now they're all I can think about. They're going to torment my thoughts and keep me awake at night until I can find them and eat them. ALL OF THEM. EVERY LAST PACKAGE!!

Well, okay, every last package within like, a 5 mile radius. Anyway, I seriously need to find some of these. Reese's...anything are my favorite candy (except Fastbreak, Fastbreak is kinda meh) so I need to experience a Reese's overdose followed by a peanut butter coma at least once in my life.