HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

[DEAD] Best Buy DotD: Batman AK, Mad Max, Witcher 3 for $10-15

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/save-on-games-20161016

Amazing deals if you haven't gotten any of these games yet. And it's today only, just fyi.

Batman: Arkham Knight (XBO) - $12.99 ($10.39 w/ GCU)

Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4) - $14.99 ($11.99 w/ GCU)

Mad Max (PS4 and XBO) - $12.99 ($10.39 w/ GCU)

Witcher 3 (XBO only) - $14.99 ($11.99 w/ GCU)

Anyone grabbing any of these?

• Like 1

Awesome! Definitely ordering these when I get off work today. I thought about waiting for Arkham Knight GOTY, but it'll probably be $50-60 bucks so figured get the reg for cheap and wait for a season pass sale again. Hmm wonder why XB1 version is cheaper than PS4. 

I've been wanting to play Mad Max so pretty excited for that. Now to get it for PS4 or XB1 hmm. As for Witcher 3 pretty good deal as well. Though I wonder if I should hold off for GOTY edition on sale.

For some reason the GCU isn't applying on the Mad Max PS4 version. Then at checkout it says it isn't available. Dang must've sold out fast already so I'll get XB1 then.

Mad Max is tempting! 

Blargh! I want the Witcher 3 but on PS4!  :angry:

Mad Max for that price is definitely tempting but...I don't wanna pay shipping, add more stuff, or drive to the closest store which isn't all that close. If the PS4 version of Witcher 3 was up it would be more tempting, though I guess the GOTY version would make more sense. I actually have Witcher 3 anyway on GOG, but I think it would probably melt my laptop if I tried to play it. xD

I agree with Venom. Shipping does kill it and only wanted to get Arkham Knight and Mad Max both on PS4. In-store doesn't work since the nearest one doesn't have the games available and I'd have to go 100 miles. Ugh I wish it's like Prime shipping to get these games lol.

UPDATE: God dang it! I had them both in cart w/GCU price and saw $10 PSN card for free shipping adding that to make it free shipping. Right when I went to checkout the prices went back to regular price WTF. So mad right now. I thought the deal ends at midnight (timer said like an hour and half left of the daily deals). The price was GCU at 10:10pm then 5 minutes later it went back to regular price. Welp that's what happens when you take too long finding something to get free shipping lol. Black Friday better have these prices or lower. ~Cries~

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻â”â”»

UPDATE: God dang it! I had them both in cart w/GCU price and saw $10 PSN card for free shipping adding that to make it free shipping. Right when I went to checkout the prices went back to regular price WTF. So mad right now. I thought the deal ends at midnight (timer said like an hour and half left of the daily deals). The price was GCU at 10:10pm then 5 minutes later it went back to regular price. Welp that's what happens when you take too long finding something to get free shipping lol. Black Friday better have these prices or lower. ~Cries~

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Oh maaaan, they must end the deals on ET instead of PT then, meaning they'd end it around 9 our time (or 10 if you're lucky and they don't do it right away). :(

The good news is, you'll probably see these prices again once Black Friday hits. That's what I'm guessing anyhow.

Oh maaaan, they must end the deals on ET instead of PT then, meaning they'd end it around 9 our time (or 10 if you're lucky and they don't do it right away). :(

The good news is, you'll probably see these prices again once Black Friday hits. That's what I'm guessing anyhow.

Yeah I was bummed, but then told myself hey man you got other games you bought/preordered for PS4 lol. Hopefully I can hold off buying any more games til BF. Earning some money has tempted me to buy more lol.