HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

[DEAD] Best Buy: LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens for $24 w/ GCU

This is one of the deals I've been waiting for!

REMINDER: THIS IS FOR GCU MEMBERS ONLY (you won't see the low prices if you don't have GCU)

These are the lowest prices ever for The Force Awakens so far. Since I don't believe they'll go lower (or by much) during Black Friday, I'll pick up a copy now. :)

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (XBO/PS4) - $24

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Wii U, 360, PS3) - $16

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (3DS) - $8

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition (XBO/PS4) - $32

Reminder about the Deluxe Edition, it comes with a Season Pass (which grants a bunch of DLC characters and at least 3 level packs, which are still yet to come out), a physical Finn LEGO figure, and a collectible Deluxe Edition artwork.

LINK

This, like all Lego games, will eventually be $5 on Steam, so I'll get it then. :P I think part of the reason I haven't gotten this or Lego Marvel's Avengers is that they feel too...specific. Like, I'm sure Lego Avengers has levels that aren't from the movies, just like I'm sure Lego TFA has some stuff that isn't specifically from TFA (though it's not like Star Wars isn't well-worn territory for Lego games already...) but I still can't get past the fact that it seems like there'd be less content and variety than the previous games. Which is why they need to be really cheap before I decide to give them a chance.

I also haven't gotten Lego Jurassic World, but that's more just that when it does show up cheap there's either stuff I want more or I don't want to spend any money. I know despite the name it coves the other movies too so it's not just me being weird. :P

This, like all Lego games, will eventually be $5 on Steam, so I'll get it then. :P I think part of the reason I haven't gotten this or Lego Marvel's Avengers is that they feel too...specific. Like, I'm sure Lego Avengers has levels that aren't from the movies, just like I'm sure Lego TFA has some stuff that isn't specifically from TFA (though it's not like Star Wars isn't well-worn territory for Lego games already...) but I still can't get past the fact that it seems like there'd be less content and variety than the previous games. Which is why they need to be really cheap before I decide to give them a chance.

I totally get this. Normally I'd wait for them to be super cheap (say, within $10-15 or less), but I've actually really been wanting to play this one simply because we haven't had a LEGO Star Wars game in a while and there are no real games based on The Force Awakens, which is pretty cool. That, and I want to see if it's a contender for my top 10 list before the year ends. :P

I know despite the name it coves the other movies too so it's not just me being weird. :P

I think it may have some of Return of the Jedi in it, but for the most part, it's just The Force Awakens and some new material that tries to bridge the movies. Was talking about this earlier with John K., but I imagine they'll combine LEGO Rogue One and Episode 8 into one game in a few years.

I may or may not get it. I've never played or bought a LEGO game before shockingly. Is this a weekly or deal of the day deal? I missed out on those other games the other day. Tempting again, but dang it I need to slow down spending money lately lol. I need to finish up paying off my XB1 preorder lol.