HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Amazon: Tearaway Unfolded for $12.31 (Prime Only)

I got it during a PSN sale, and, honestly, I can say physical is probably the way to go so you have the option of trading/selling it when you're done. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I don't see playing the game more than once and I can't think of a reason anyone else would want to, since the entirety of the gameplay boils down to "look what the Dualshock 4 can do!" gimmicks. It does have charming visuals and humor going for it, but not a lot else.

I got it during a PSN sale, and, honestly, I can say physical is probably the way to go so you have the option of trading/selling it when you're done. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I don't see playing the game more than once and I can't think of a reason anyone else would want to, since the entirety of the gameplay boils down to "look what the Dualshock 4 can do!" gimmicks. It does have charming visuals and humor going for it, but not a lot else.

Me too! I'm actually a little disappointed I didn't think of that either, but I'm sure my money will be well worth it either way.

This is one of the games I've been wanting to get. Will take a chance for BF or Best Buy GCU to get points. I'm in no hurry to get it, but it looks tempting fun. I must resist spending too much money lately lol.