HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
iwx Leprechaun

GWG November Announced

Looking like another "OK" month.  I've at least wanted to play FC3: Blood Dragon, and Soul Suspect seems to be a fine game to play if you didn't need to pay for it.  

Xbox One

• Super Dungeon Bros (available November 1-30)
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect (available November 16-December 15)

Xbox 360 

• Monkey Island: SE (available November 1-15)
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (available November 16-30)
  • Like 1

Agreed; it's cool that Monkey Island: SE is on there, but the rest don't really do anything for me, personally.

Oh well, maybe December will have a good lineup.

I get my XB1 next month. Looks like an ok month. Already beaten Blood Dragon, Monkey Island, and Soul Suspect on PS3 so guess I'll pass and activate my 3 month gold next month. Though I may have to activate for some BF deals on digital games and DLC though. 

Blood Dragon is amazing if you haven't played it yet. Fun parody!

Great list for me. Monkey island and Blood dragon? Sign me up.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD DRAGOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Erm, yeah, anyway, Blood Dragon is obviously awesome. Monkey Island is too, though I'm not sure how well point & click games transfer to controllers, but it's better than not playing one of the classics I guess. Murdered: Soul Suspect is perfect for a free game since there's no real replayability beyond collectibles and it's not terribly long either. Super Dungeon Bros. looks fun but I dunno much else about it. Not that it matters since I don't have an Xbox, but I might as well comment on the free offerings anyway. :P

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD DRAGOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Erm, yeah, anyway, Blood Dragon is obviously awesome. Monkey Island is too, though I'm not sure how well point & click games transfer to controllers, but it's better than not playing one of the classics I guess. Murdered: Soul Suspect is perfect for a free game since there's no real replayability beyond collectibles and it's not terribly long either. Super Dungeon Bros. looks fun but I dunno much else about it. Not that it matters since I don't have an Xbox, but I might as well comment on the free offerings anyway. :P

~nudges you~ I get the feeling you might eventually get the XB1 now that the older models are cheap on AWD. The lowest I've seen is at least $120. Come holiday season maybe you might snag one for under $100 lol. xD

Thanks to this post it reminded me to grab the games for October. Totally forgot about October haha.

Yeah seems like an OK month.  I don't own any of those games and would be happy to download and try them out.

Used to love the Lucas Arts point and click games.  Started Monkey island but never finished it.  Maybe I should finally try that out.