HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Venom

Playstation Plus games for November 2016 revealed

The Playstation Blog today revealed the upcoming PS Plus lineup for November. Next month, subscribers are getting a somewhat eclectic lineup, including:

• Everybody“s Gone to the Rapture, PS4
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters, PS4
  • Dirt 3, PS3
  • Costume Quest 2, PS3
  • Letter Quest Remastered, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)
  • Pumped BMX+, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4 and PS3)

I suppose the PS4 games are the headliners, though Dirt 3 is the closest thing to a AAA game we're getting this month. What do you all think about this month's lineup?

Personally, there's nothing here for me. I bought Deadly Tower of Monsters at release (no regrets, it's hilarious and fun) and I have all but Dirt 3 and Everybody Done Gone To The Rapture on Steam already. Everybody's etc. appears to be a walking simulator so I don't think I'll play it, and while I'd enjoy Dirt 3, I never play my PS3 anymore. At least this way more people can check out Deadly Tower of Monsters! (and get an easy Platinum trophy while they're at it)

I already have The Deadly Tower of Monsters (but haven't played it yet), but I'm sure that'll be a solid play for most PS4 owners. Might check out Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, but I can see that one just sitting in my backlog for a while before it happens.

Otherwise, the only game that really stood out to me on that list is Letter Quest Remastered, which is supposed to be fairly good (if you haven't played it already). I might check out Dirt 3 or that BMX game but those aren't usually my type of game, so I dunno. I'm actually wondering why they haven't added Motorstorm: Apocalypse or something higher profile as a PS Plus game yet.

Overall, it's a pretty average month regarding selection, but I guess that can't be helped when games like Resident Evil and Transformers Devastation were part of the lineup last month.

PlayStation Plus has been all over the place this year. Personally, I don't think it's been particularly bad but a little consistency would go a long way with casual gamers (who have now been forced to subscribe). 

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is as walking simulator a walking simulator can be but the story is still fantastic. I loved Costume Quest so I'm looking forward to playing the sequel.

Everybody gone to Rapture sounds like a prequel for Bioshock.

• Like 1

I almost bought Everybody's going to the Rapture in one of the flash sales long ago. Good thing I waited. I think it's a fair lineup. Nothing too bad nothing too exciting, but fair. Honestly I think I'll like it since I've never played any of those. It's good lineup for those who never played any of them and fair/meh for those who have.

I agree with Cobra as well. When I heard the title for first time I kept thinking Bioshock related lol.