HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Shin GenX

Microsoft Surface Studio

Have you guys seen this?  I am actually quite impressed.  A person online said it well.  He mentioned that in this commercial Microsoft out appled Apple ^^

A very apple like commercial made by MS and the technology seems pretty impressive.

I would be very excited if I was rich and an artist ^^

I am still looking forward for the whole desk thing MS demoed a while ago.  I think they showed playing D&D on it.  That looks intriguing.

That looks incredible. But it is very limited to a specific audience. Normal people don't need this. Unless they just got money and wanted to have this and turn that into a desktop? Which I am assuming is possible but I doubt it has any real PC power to it. But for an artist this is incredible or an architecture or anyone that needs these kinds of developing/drawing tools.

This is very unique and persuading. Looks very fun and feels like it could be good for me. Though I'm still on my laptop and it's crapping out. Wonder if I should eventually get this or stick with building own gaming PC. Hmm. I like the artistic design and usage for this device. Look awesome!

This is very unique and persuading. Looks very fun and feels like it could be good for me. Though I'm still on my laptop and it's crapping out. Wonder if I should eventually get this or stick with building own gaming PC. Hmm. I like the artistic design and usage for this device. Look awesome!

Always build your own PC

• Like 1

I agree that building your own pc is probably the cheapest best thing, but Microsoft is reaching out to the artistic crowd which usually is associated with Apple ^^  Interesting era, we will see if MS can pull it off ^^

Seems like apple is having trouble with their wireless earphones as well.

They're looking to go after Apple Pro users; this think while nice is just painfully unaffordable for the vast majority of consumers, I think it starts at $3K.  I'm sure cheaper home versions will eventually release but might have been a good idea for a simultaneous one.

Always build your own PC

Yeah most likely when I have enough monies to start one. Though I'm no expert, but i'll eventually make a thread on asking you guys for advice and recommended parts. :D

Yeah most likely when I have enough monies to start one. Though I'm no expert, but i'll eventually make a thread on asking you guys for advice and recommended parts. :D

Nice, it'll be awesome.