HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Rex705

KFC's Nashville hot chicken

nashville-hot-tenders-3-piece-700x394.jp

OMG! Today I had the best lunch in all my life. I wanted to try something new so I went on down to KFC and got the new Nashville chicken and it was amazing. It says on the box Warning this is the best spicey chicken you ever had and that is no lie. You get the yummy chicken, a biscuit and a side of coleslaw.

MMMMMMMMMM so good! Have you tried this yet?

• Like 1

Oh man seeing this after work makes me hungry lol. I may have to buy this eventually. I love eating chicken wings and never tried this. Will definitely make an attempt on my day(s) off to try it.

Speaking of chicken, Sonics has a buy one get one free chicken wings from 5pm to closing on Mondays to Thursdays. I had one a while back and it was pretty good.

I've been wanting to try these for a while. Glad to hear it's pretty good, although the pickles seem kinda random, lol.

How much is the meal for this, Rex?

I've been wanting to try these for a while. Glad to hear it's pretty good, although the pickles seem kinda random, lol.

How much is the meal for this, Rex?

It was $8.06 for the 3 piece meal I had and they have a bigger one with more chicken.

Looks amazing!  I love spicy food and I love fried chicken ^^.

BTW Japan is pretty good when it comes to it's fried chicken as well ^^

You should eat some Popeyes. They are hands down better than KFC.