HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Rex705

Monthly snack boxes!

Remember a while ago I told you all about the yumy healthy snack box from Graze? Well TK and his sweet tooth wanted to know if junk food boxes exist so I am here to say yes they do!

Universal_Yums.jpg

With the snack box Universal Yums you can get a box of goodies sent to your door every month. But these are not just any old snacks they come from around the world. Each month you will get a box of snacks from different countries. In each box you will get a little book with some fun facts about the country and a list of all the snacks in the box so you know what they are.

I got my first Yum Box today and this month is Indonesia. Lots of yummy treats and next moth is going to be Germany I can't wait!

Chibi-Box-image.jpg

Next up is the DokiDoki Boxie loaded with lots of yummy treats straight from Japan. You can choose from two different sizes of box the Chibi or Deka and get from 15 to 20 yummy snacks. Each box will come with a raffle ticket that you can enter for a chance to win a Mega box of snacks or other prizes. DokiDoki also has an anime box with cool figures and loot.

I have a chibi box on the way and can't wait to see what yummy snacks I get.

I hope you are happy now TK have fun at the dentist.

• Like 2

Seems cool, might have to check this out!

I'm surprised there aren't any monthly chocolates boxes out there, or at least I haven't heard of any. :P

Awesome Rex! Might have to check these out! Definitely would love to try some candies from Japan too. I've had some chocolate sticks (Pocky) and some cream filled graham crackers from Filipino stores from the past.

Aside from food I kinda want to try a loote crate/box too lol.

Good for like college kids I think. I don't really need snacks. Just will make me fatter! :P