HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Shin GenX

Black Friday Deals are up now! If you are gold member. Others start on 22nd.

https://majornelson.com/2016/11/18/black-friday-xbox-digital-game-deals-and-more/

Some pretty decent deals.  I already posted this in the black friday thread but I thought some people might want to know this here as well.

I ended up getting Inside and Life is strange.

What is real tempting is Rare Replay for 10 usd and Rise of the Tomb Raider for 27 usd...

Running out of hard drive space though... what to do.. what to do ^^

I don't have Gold yet since I just got my XB1 last week, so I can't get in on them yet...I also imagine non-Gold members probably won't get the same discount so I probably won't end up getting any of these. I'll watch and wait for the next batch since there was a mention of more deals going up on Black Friday itself, hopefully there's something there for non-Gold people. Or if not hopefully I can get a trial code or something. :P

Tempting deals especially Rare Replay. I'm just gonna buy exclusive titles on XB1. Maybe might hop on Inside. Gotta buy some xbox cards to buy stuff. Good deals out there! Life is Strange at price is also a steal! I'm currently replaying the game again this time on PS4  physically since I beat it on PS3 digitally.

I don't have Gold yet since I just got my XB1 last week, so I can't get in on them yet...I also imagine non-Gold members probably won't get the same discount so I probably won't end up getting any of these. I'll watch and wait for the next batch since there was a mention of more deals going up on Black Friday itself, hopefully there's something there for non-Gold people. Or if not hopefully I can get a trial code or something. :P

If you go to cheapassgamer.com you can find some pretty cheap codes for xbox live gold.  Yes the discounts are slightly better with gold but finding a month of gold shouldn't be difficult and you also get the free 2 games of that month ^^  Well 4 if you count the 360 games ^^

I almost forgot!!!  If you don't have gold right now 1 month of xbox live gold is a dollar!!!  You might need to be a first time user tho ^^