HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Shin GenX

GWG December 2016! Announced ^^

https://majornelson.com/2016/11/22/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-december-2016/

Xbox One:  Sleeping Dogs: Definitive edition, Outcast

Xbox 360: Outland,  Burnout Paradise

I am definitely interested in Burnout Paradise, but I would like to see a next gen version ^^

Remember really enjoying the first game when it came out when I was in college.

I heard some of the guys from the burnout team went on to make Dangerous golf.

Definitely one of the better months as of late, but all of those games (save for Burnout Paradise) have been found in Humble Bundles in the like over the years, so I can't imagine too many that haven't played them (plus I already got Outland on PS Plus).

It's a shame we might not see another Burnout unless EA contracts the Dangerous Golf guys to spearhead it. Also, I heard Dangerous Golf was massively disappointing, unfortunately. :(

I literally have all of these on Steam, so...yeah, what Jason said about those bundles. xD Then again, I haven't played my Steam games at all lately so if I have a sudden urge to play one of these I guess this way I can do it on console for free...ish.

And yeah, I'd love to see another Burnout. Burnout 3 is one of my favorite racing games ever and Paradise is of course a great game. I got Dangerous Golf in a bundle but haven't played it yet so I'm not sure if it's as disappointing as they say, but I can't imagine it's more fun than any Burnout game. :P

Once again not a great month for me. I'll grab Sleeping Dogs but not sure I'll ever play it.

Remember to get your free games. Free is free.

Once again not a great month for me. I'll grab Sleeping Dogs but not sure I'll ever play it.

I said the same thing and was pleasantly surprised, I actually had a lot of fun with it.

Yeah unfortunately another month where I own or have played all of these.

Burnout might be fun to mess around with with my brother as we predominantly use GWG to play games online with each other.

• Like 1

Another one of those months where I see people talking about (not here but on social) that GWG is pulling ahead of PS Plus yet all four of those have already come to PS Plus.