HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
iwx Leprechaun

GWG January 2017 Announced!

Eh, not a bad month. Rayman Origins is great, but I've had that on PS3 for a long while, and I already got The Cave from PS Plus two years back, I believe. Killer Instinct Season 2 is a decent get, though. Smart for Microsoft as well since this will probably get more people interested in Season 3.

I kind of hope we get Halo Wars at some point before Halo Wars 2 drops; that would be a great GWG title to have (unless it was already on here?).

Eh... the Deathtrap game looks intriguing.  As for the other ones not so much.

I know Rayman is good but they gave away Rayman Legends not too long ago and I still haven't finished that one.

I don't know why but I don't enjoy platformers as much these days, even though platformers (well basically the mario games)

is what got me into gaming in the first place ^^

Eh, not a bad month. Rayman Origins is great, but I've had that on PS3 for a long while, and I already got The Cave from PS Plus two years back, I believe. Killer Instinct Season 2 is a decent get, though. Smart for Microsoft as well since this will probably get more people interested in Season 3.

I kind of hope we get Halo Wars at some point before Halo Wars 2 drops; that would be a great GWG title to have (unless it was already on here?).

Not to mention Rayman was already an XB1 title in the past on GWG, kind of a cop out

Not to mention Rayman was already an XB1 title in the past on GWG, kind of a cop out

That's good for me actually. I'm okay with that. Meaning they will give other titles again on GWG? Does PS Plus do that? I never had a gold account or PS plus from when the program started so for me I wouldn't mind getting those other games I missed in the past. I know it is a cop out and on a month that I already have that one game or already bought the game it'll suck but you can't win them all. I'll still complain though lol.

This is a good month for me to be honest. I've never gotten those games in the past and look forward to them. We could do some Killer Instinct night. I know Venom is hyped for the franchise. :D

I dunno anything about Deathtrap, so I guess I could try it out at least. I have the full version of Killer Instinct already and The Cave on Steam...I have Rayman Origins on Uplay but, well, that's Uplay, so I'll never touch it, so I might download it on XB1 too. PS Plus definitely has a better lineup this month, even if I already own most of it.

Make sure to get The Cave and Deathtrap, they are up. And you can still get Outlast.