HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
iwx Leprechaun

GP New Years Resolutions

It's a new year, meaning there's new games a comin.  

Meanwhile I just bought 20 something games Black Friday through Christmas time to just add to my backlog.

So I'm proposing the GP New Years Resolution: Choose 3-5 games currently in your backlog (try to pick ones you've had collecting dust instead of that Copy of FFXV you own but haven't opened yet).  Update thread upon completion.

(Yes this is purely to light a fire under my own butt)

Game 1: Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD 

Game 2:

Game 3:

Game 4:

Game 5:

Game 1: Wild Arms series

Game 2: Persona series 

Game 3: Rule of rose

Game 4: Spyfiction

Game 5: Ar Tonelico series

Game 6: Prince of Persia series

I have so much to play :( I don't buy many new games anymore.

Well, I guess here's my list out of dozens (hundreds?) of games I should try to play before buying any new ones...but probably won't play before buying any new ones.

Game 1: Back to the Future: The Game (in backlog since...goodness, 2013)

Game 2: The Wolf Among Us (not sure how long I've had the PS3 version, but I recently bought the Steam version and will play that)

Game 3: Tales of Zestiria (in Steam backlog since October 2015, I bought the PS4 version hoping to actually play it. I want to finish it before Berseria comes out)

Game 4: Mass Effect 3 (in backlog since...I dunno, a long damn time? I need to get it for 360 to play it on XB1 since I'll never play it on Origin or PS3)

Game 5: ??? (Maybe Child of Light...backlogged since 2014...or Darksiders...backlogged since the dawn of time...this is my "whatever happens" game for right now)

The first two are continuing my Telltale kick starting with The Walking Dead (which was also in my backlog for-ev-er). I'm also going to squeeze Tales from the Borderlands in there, but I've only had that since around Black Friday. The others are just...stuff. Not in any particular order either, though I probably will start with BttF or TWAU and likely play them alongside Zesty Tales if I end up starting it at the same time.

Hmmm,

I'll say...

Game 1: Ratchet and Clank (the non-2016 version)

Game 2: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Game 3: Mass Effect

Game 4: Axiom Verge

Game 5: Ori and the Blind Forest

Mass Effect in particular I've had for years (and even started once), and Ratchet and Clank I've had the trilogy for a good while as well; it's about time I finally play those.

Game 1: Any of the Tales I currently have (Zestiria PS4, Graces F, and Symphonia 1+2 HD PS3). I realized I haven't played a JRPG in 2016. 

Game 2: Alien Isolation (I meant to play this PS4 game in October for horror month, but work got me busy)

Game 3: Mad Max (PS4) 

Game 4: Recore (XB1)

Game 5: Resident Evil 4 (PS4) 

Too many and I don't have an idea as to how I will tackle it as always. I think I will start off by playing Beyond Good and Evil HD.

Game 1: Beyond Good and Evil HD

Too many and I don't have an idea as to how I will tackle it as always. I think I will start off by playing Beyond Good and Evil HD.

Game 1: Beyond Good and Evil HD

Oh man, that's one I've been wanting to get around to for a while as well. Better do it at some point this year considering the sequel (?) is coming out in the next 12 months, sounds like!

Oh man, that's one I've been wanting to get around to for a while as well. Better do it at some point this year considering the sequel (?) is coming out in the next 12 months, sounds like!

Oh, didn't know that there was a sequel. I think I heard it on here but forgot. Well I guess I picked the right time to play it haha.

-to visit gamepodunk at least once this year [tick]

sorry :0

I think you already got that resolution out of the way.

On 1/30/2019 at 12:44 PM, Bizarre Monkey said:

Then i completely forgot all throughout 2018, how impolite! Dx

And now you are back for a one time visit lol

FOOL. YOU MIGHT WANT TO THINK AGAIN.

Sillyness aside, my resolutions for this year are easy to keep too, do tai chi lessons when-so-ever I can afford them, get Fantasia Demo 2 released, and do a bunch of art.

Last year one of my resolutions was to up my animation game, and that went very well.

She's such a sweet.