HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Hot Pepper Gaming has come to an end

I was actually kind of surprised to hear this but apparently the people behind Hot Pepper Gaming have effectively pulled the plug on it and aired its last show.

If you're not familiar with Hot Pepper Gaming, basically it's a Youtube show where a person eats a hot pepper (like, a LEGIT HOT pepper) and then goes on to review a game... or at least try to. It's definitely somewhat masochistic in nature since most of the reviewers struggle all the way through the review because they can barely take the spiciness of the pepper.

ANYHOW, the trio behind the show is moving on because they've all sort of moved forward in their lives and are doing other things now.

Here's the final episode if you're interested.

Anyone ever watched Hot Pepper Gaming here?

I have never watched this show before. It was funny. I only watch Yogscast on Youtube and HyperRPG on Twitch for awesome RPG shows. I like the Star Wars RPG show that HyperRPG is doing and they even have a voice actor on the show that does the voice of the HK droids.

I didn't know this was a thing until now, so I dunno, I don't really care. I can't imagine that many other people do either. :P I never liked video reviews in the first place, adding some stupid gimmick to them isn't going to make them any more appealing.