HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

Watchu Buyin': February 2017 Edition

Eyyyy, it's another month (okay, so it has been for 7 days now).

Despite there not being a TON of notable releases, there are some fairly big exclusives releasing as well as some noteworthy third-party titles.

I've highlighted the biggest games below.

Feb 3

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto (PS4, XB1)

Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World (3DS)

Feb 7

Nioh (PS4)

Feb 14

For Honor (PS4, XB1, PC)

Ride 2 (PS4, XB1, PC)

Sniper Elite 4 (PS4, XB1, PC)

Feb 16

Tank Troopers (3DS)

Feb 17

Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition (XB1, PC)

Feb 21

Halo Wars 2 - Regular Edition (XB1, PC)

Night in the Woods (PS4, PC)

Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin (PSVR)

YS Origin (PS4, Vita)

Feb 28

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (3DS)

Torment: Tides of Numenara (PS4, XB1)

...I'm not buying anything this month!

I would probably grab Horizon if I had money, but with the Switch and Zelda coming just days after, I'll have to hold off for now. Maybe I'll get Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World eventually (I still need to play the Wii U version on my desk...). Oh, which reminds me -- I did actually buy the Poochy amiibo. I guess that counts as something?

Anyhow, watchu buyin' this month?

I may buy Horizon: Zero Dawn, probably, I think. I mean, I really want it, but I may be able to wait? I'll have to see closer to release. Other than that, River City Ransom: Underground is out this month so I'm definitely buying that, and...I dunno what else. I feel like I might be forgetting something but I guess I'll remember it when it's out if I did.

Ninja storm 4 road to Boruto and Halo wars 2 are big on my list. I greatly enjoyed all of the Ninja storm series so the final chapter is a must. I don't normally care for RTS games especially for the single player but DANG does Halo wars 2 story look good.

I want to say this doesn't seem like a big month. There are some big name games but I don't know. Seems kind of weak overall.

I want to say this doesn't seem like a big month. There are some big name games but I don't know. Seems kind of weak overall.

In general, it is a weak month overall, yeah. There are big games like Horizon, Nioh, Halo Wars 2, and For Honor, but if you're not into those genres, there's not a lot else. xD

At least things will pick up in March!

Ninja storm 4 road to Boruto and Halo wars 2 are big on my list. I greatly enjoyed all of the Ninja storm series so the final chapter is a must. I don't normally care for RTS games especially for the single player but DANG does Halo wars 2 story look good.

I never played the first Halo Wars, but I always heard great things about it. I agree about 2, the story seems worth playing for, so I definitely want to get to it at some point.

Other than that, River City Ransom: Underground is out this month so I'm definitely buying that, and...I dunno what else. I feel like I might be forgetting something but I guess I'll remember it when it's out if I did.

I think this is the first time I've heard about RCR: Underground. Is that being put out by Arc System Works on Steam or something?

I think this is the first time I've heard about RCR: Underground. Is that being put out by Arc System Works on Steam or something?

It's a fan game but it is being given an official Steam release by ArcSys. It looks pretty bonkers and appears to play with the gameplay way more than RCR: Tokyo Rumble did while still keeping the the underlying mechanics and silly spirit of the original.

HORIZON: ZERO DAWN! I'm super excited for this game, like way more than an adult should be.

• Like 1

OMG I must get RCR Underground. And I will be Glen.

I got Horizon: Zero Dawn Collector's Edition preordered from Best Buy! Like Laddie I am excited and waiting on the horizon for this zero dawn's appearance. I got too many collectibles and no room on shelf. 

I'm surprised about Nioh being a hit as well. Reminds me of a mix between Onimusha and Dark Souls. I think this is a good month and every month there is a game or two that is strong. 

I'm surprised Jason. You usually have at least one thing per month lol. I'd think you get a 3DS game or something. xD

Our Drug Prices are 70% less than your local pharmacy

Our online pharmacy is the leader in delivering medications throughout the world.
Our goal is to provide medications at discount rates to everyone who is affected by expensive local prices.
Our company is a professionally managed distributor of generic drugs.
We provide high-quality service supplying drugs all over the world.
link ---> http://tiny.cc/drugstore