HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

GWG March 2017 games: Layers of Fear, Evolve etc.

Microsoft has announced the Games With Gold lineup for March and... well...

C5SCd7SUcAAOyQv.jpg

...it honestly doesn't do anything for me.

I'm not interested in the least in any of these games, unfortunately, and unless you're into horror or shooter games, your mileage may vary.

Evolve might make for an interesting game night, but didn't they shut the servers for that down? I guess not if it's a GWG game (since that's the only way it can be played, I think?).

I think everyone has played Borderlands 2 by now, and I'm not sure what Heavy Weapon is but chances are I won't ever play that one.

In any case, sorry for being a Debbie Downer but what do you guys make of this lineup?

Layers of Fear looks like it could be a decent horror game, but I doubt I'd ever get around to actually playing it. Evolve should be free anyway and if I'm going to play multiplayer games I have way better options. I have BL2 already and Heavy Weapon looks...kinda bad, honestly, so the lineup doesn't do anything for me either.

I already have Borderland 2 on PC but now it will be on Xbox I'm totally down for that. Can play with my friends. Also I can finally try Evolve. Not sure on the server issue. I hope it is still up so I can get one of my friend to play it since he was the one that initially told us about the game before it came out and was all hyped for it.