HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Best Buy Deal of the Day - The Darkness II for $11

51wU2BMXs3L._AA300_.jpg51W5LGqAq0L._AA300_.jpg

Gotta say, this is one amazing deal, especially given that The Darkness II released in February. Anyhow, it's only $11 for either the 360 or PS3 version. I'd jump on it quick if you've been waiting on this one for a while.

And remember, if you're still undecided, you could always read Kat's review of the game. :)

Great game! I had a free redbox rental and managed to finish it in two days. I didn't get to check out the other modes though, and the game was quite enjoyable. Definitely recommend it at this price!

$11 is a decent deal. I'm going to hold off for now until the PC version comes out, but for those who are console-locked, this Best Buy deal ain't half bad.

$11 is a decent deal. I'm going to hold off for now until the PC version comes out, but for those who are console-locked, this Best Buy deal ain't half bad.

Went ahead and bought it anyway. They only had the limited edition available...

Wanted to buy 2 copies of Revelations (one for me, one for a friend) but they told me the coupon (which I printed off a website) was a unique code (except it wasn't) that was tied to my @Gamer subscription (I don't have one) so I'll probably just go to a different Bestbuy later this week.