HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Venom

2 for 1 sale on Playstation Store

Just when I was thinking this week was going to be another terrible "oh look, another Batman sale like every month" week, PSN launched a 2 for 1 sale to tie in with the Play Collective promotion going on. From now until April 11, you can choose from a handful of games that are buy one, get one free! The games aren't on discount or anything, but they're all $19.99 MSRP so you're basically getting $40 worth of games for $20. Not a bad deal if you see anything you like.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/2-for-1/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PLAYCOLLMULTIBUY

Some notable titles include Firewatch, 100ft Robot Golf, Amplitude, and others. Check it out if you're looking to snag a couple of indies for less. Also, as part of the Play Collective, PSN has 20% off of several pre-orders, including Cosmic Star Heroine, Parappa the Rapper, and Full Throttle Remastered:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/weekly-releases/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PLAYCOLLNEWG

I know I'm pre-purchasing Cosmic Star Heroine for sure. Anyone see anything of interest in the sale or pre-orders?

Not a bad deal on the 2 for 1 thing, but the only game I really want in that is Armello. The rest I'm either not interested enough to pay $20 for, or I already have it through PS Plus (like Invisible Inc.). xD

Also, I'll probably grab a few of those pre-orders too. Cosmic Star Heroine and What Remains of Edith Finch (from the Unfinished Swan folks) are a must buy for me! Maybe Parappa too, we'll see. :D