HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Venom

New Humble Playstation Bundle: THQ Nordic

Humble Bundle is back with another Playstation Network bundle, this time featuring games from THQ Nordic for PS4 as well as a few PS3 games. The selection is actually pretty expansive, take a look at the full lineup:

https://www.humblebundle.com/thq-nordic-playstation-bundle

Pay $1 or more for:

• The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4)
  • Red Faction (PS2 on PS4)
  • Super Dungeon Bros. (PS4)
  • Deponia (PS4)
  • Arcania: The Complete Tale (PS4)

Beat the average price to get the above games plus:

• Battle Worlds: Kronos (PS4)
  • Destroy All Humans! (PS2 on PS4)
  • Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS3, PS4)
  • Destroy All Humans! 2 (PS2 on PS4)

And finally, the top tier is a flat $15 and includes the above as well as:

• MX vs. ATV Supercross (PS3)
  • Darksiders (PS3)
  • Darksiders II (PS3)
  • MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore Edition (PS4)
  • Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (PS4)
  • Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition (PS4)

All in all not a bad selection, though these games do tend to go on sale fairly often so you may already have some of them. It's worth noting that regardless of the tier you choose, you will receive a single key granting access to all the games, so no sharing/selling of games you already own I'm afraid.

What do you think of Humble's latest PSN bundle? I ended up buying the $15 tier because I wanted Destroy All Humans 2, the Darksiders remasters, and MX/ATV Supercross for PS4. The other games I didn't already own were just icing on the cake. ^_^

• Like 1

Pretty smart on THQ Nordic's part to include everything in a single key, but annoying for us if we can't share the ones we already have. xD

In any case, not a bad bundle but nothing for me here. Although I guess I wouldn't mind having The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 for $1, so I might actually get the first tier at the very least.

Also, I was just thinking myself yesterday about when Humble Bundle would be doing another indie eShop or PSN bundle, haha. What a coinkidink! :P

Pretty smart on THQ Nordic's part to include everything in a single key, but annoying for us if we can't share the ones we already have. xD

I hate this move but I understand that was indeed a very smart move on their part.

It's about time they do a humble bundle on console gaming. I may consider getting everything since I don't have a single game on the list. Also totaling up the games download size it should be around 130-140gbs altogether. Hopefully they do more of these humble bundles for consoles aside from PC gaming. Heck I'd even love to see a Humble Bundle on movies too! 

It's about time they do a humble bundle on console gaming. I may consider getting everything since I don't have a single game on the list. Also totaling up the games download size it should be around 130-140gbs altogether. Hopefully they do more of these humble bundles for consoles aside from PC gaming. Heck I'd even love to see a Humble Bundle on movies too! 

I'm hoping they do an Xbox One bundle sometime. It's time for Microsoft to step up to the Humble Bundle bat!

I'm hoping they do an Xbox One bundle sometime. It's time for Microsoft to step up to the Humble Bundle bat!

I'm okay with just my monthly free games

Darksiders Warmastered is 40gb alone

Totally worth the $15 for the Darksiders remasters alone.  Fired up Warmastered last night, looks gorgeous and my fiancee is interested enough in the story and character design where I can play that one as long as I like :).

Revisiting Red Faction is a lot of fun as well, despite the age