HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

YMMV - Groupon $10 Off Promo ENDS 4/8

If you have a Groupon account, check your emails to see if you got a promo from them over the last few days.

They sent me a $10 off promo code on my next Groupon purchase, but it expires after tomorrow. But as far as the email says, it's exclusive to my email address, but I imagine other customers might've gotten it too.

The promo code I got was: YOUR10

But I don't know if that's the same for everyone.

You know those Groupon deals that give you $20 worth of something for only $12-13? This would make it $20 for only $2-3, essentially (I checked it in the checkout as well, it works).

Not bad!

*For those of you not versed in CAGese, YMMV is an acronym for "your mileage may vary" (meaning that this might, or probably won't work for everyone).

I've only used Groupon few times in the past if they have a good gaming deal w/coupon. It is definitely YMMV. Though lately I've been getting groupon e-mails telling me hey starbucks 20 dollars for 10 and uber 20 dollars for 10 everyday! Uh I don't use those lol. I need to search hard on Groupon since there's not much to buy there. I do like to find gift cards using that your10 deal w/Amazon or Best Buy gift cards.