HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
DarkCobra86

GWG May 2017 lineup

• Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Director's Cut - X1
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - X1
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - 360
  • Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - 360

Not surprised to get Star Wars game during May.

I'm Surprised that Sony didn't even do one for PS+ either. I was hoping for Super Star Wars as part of the free games. I have Giana Sisters on Steam, Lara Croft on PS4, and Star Wars TFU 2 on PS3, Just need to get Lego so no reason to renew my XB1 yet. I need more friends on XBL to play with lol.

I have all of these on various things (ok, PS4 and PC aren't really that many "various" things, but anyway) and my Gold ran out anyway, so this month isn't really much exciting. Lego Star Wars is a really fun game, especially for co-op (assuming you have a live body to play it with you since it's local co-op) and TFU2 is pretty cool, so I guess at least they picked good Star Wars games to feature. Giana Sisters is fun too but it can be really annoying. I still haven't beaten the last boss. :\

Yeah, like Venom, my Gold sub just ran out as well. I'll probably re-up at some point, but I'm waiting for a deal to get it at $40-45 or so.

Also, I have all of these games as well, either through buying, PS Plus, or Steam. First month I think I can say that too! xD

Also REAL TALK: It's kind of a shame and missed opportunity they didn't make the new Battlefront one of the free games.

Yeah, like Venom, my Gold sub just ran out as well. I'll probably re-up at some point, but I'm waiting for a deal to get it at $40-45 or so.

Also, I have all of these games as well, either through buying, PS Plus, or Steam. First month I think I can say that too! xD

Also REAL TALK: It's kind of a shame and missed opportunity they didn't make the new Battlefront one of the free games.

Maybe they can do that next month.

I'm Surprised that Sony didn't even do one for PS+ either. I was hoping for Super Star Wars as part of the free games. I have Giana Sisters on Steam, Lara Croft on PS4, and Star Wars TFU 2 on PS3, Just need to get Lego so no reason to renew my XB1 yet. I need more friends on XBL to play with lol.

You can add me, I'm BusDriver86 on X1.

Maybe they can do that next month.

You can add me, I'm BusDriver86 on X1.

Alrighty I'll add ya when I get the chance. I assume somebody already got DarkCobra86 gamertag on XBox? xD

Alrighty I'll add ya when I get the chance. I assume somebody already got DarkCobra86 gamertag on XBox? xD

Yup, DarkCobra, DarkCobra86, BusDriver are all taken :(