HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Venom

Playstation Plus: June 2017 Free Games

Sony just revealed the Playstation Plus lineup for June, giving you some new games to play while you wait for all the awesome new games that will be shown at E3. :P Here's the full lineup:

• Killing Floor 2, PS4
  • Life is Strange, PS4
  • Abyss Odyssey, PS3
  • WRC 5: World Rally Championship, PS3
  • Neon Chrome, PS Vita (crossbuy with PS4)
  • Spy Chameleon, PS Vita (crossbuy on PS4)

Killing Floor 2 and Life Be Strange are the obvious standouts here. I haven't played either one (I've had Life is Strange on Steam forever and still haven't gotten around to it...) but compared to the rest of the lineup they're relatively big-name games. Abyss Odyssey is pretty cool, though it's a shame it's not cross-buy with the enhanced PS4 version. Spy Chameleon is kinda fun, I dunno anything about WRC or Neon Chrome though.

Anyway, what do you all think about the lineup? If nothing else maybe we could all get together for some Killing Floor 2 matches sometime. :D

Amazing month! Obviously the first two are standouts like you said. Looking forward to Killing Floor gaming nights aside from Overwatch. Life Is Strange and Splatoon were the only games I played in 2015. It was hard picking which was my game of the year lol. As for the others it's a shame Abyss isn't on PS4. I rarely play my PS3 anymore and PS3 on PS+ for some reason doesn't excite me anymore. I mostly just focus on PS4 titles. D:

Not much for me in this lineup, but I'm somewhat interested in Spy Chameleon. WRC 5 might be alright, but I'm not sure when I'd get to that. Strangely enough I think I have Abyss Odyssey but I'm not sure how?

On another note, it's kinda neat how all of the PS Vita titles on PS Plus are basically cross-buy with PS4 now. xD

I remember we had GP game night with Killing floor and I loved it. So I would assume Killing floor 2 would make a great game night.

I remember people were raving about Life is Strange during release and if I didn't hear like every spoiler possible I probably would've played it by now. (because the narrative spoilers I heard... don't sound very appealing to me, especially with certain characters.).

I'll probably get Killing Floor II (I doubt I'll play much though.). I don't think I know anything about the other games (Well, I am aware of Abyss Odyssey, but not that interested.).

Great month for me! I have held off buying Killing Floor 2, but have wanted it since release. I've not played Life Is Strange, but several people tell me it's must play.

I'm down for Killing Floor 2 game podunk nights!