HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

GWG July 2017 Lineup

Another month, another GWG lineup. This one is... well, it's probably not one of their better lineups, but YMMV, I guess.

DDVyw8QUIAAJSnk.jpg

I'm actually interested in Grow Up since the first game was supposed to be pretty good. Been meaning to re-up my Xbox Live Gold sub, so I'm trying to determine if this is the month where I do it.

Otherwise, Runbow is supposed to be pretty good as well. Kane & Lynch 2 and LEGO Pirates you can probably take or leave; again, those are very YMMV titles.

What do you guys think of the lineup for next month? xD

I'll take them all as well. Why would people not ever take free games? You don't have to download it or install it. It doesn't take up space. Just get it and on the off chance you'll play it you'll have it. Totally forgot we getting new games with July coming up so fast though.

I don't have any of those games and it's pretty good month. By the way Jason I ended up using my Bing points to get a free year of XBox Gold. It was def worth it even though I rarely use my XB1 lol. 

I'll take them, but I'm not really impressed with the July lineup. PS+ for July is amazing, so maybe I'm just disappointed by comparison.

• Like 1

I don't have any of those games and it's pretty good month. By the way Jason I ended up using my Bing points to get a free year of XBox Gold. It was def worth it even though I rarely use my XB1 lol. 

Ahhhh, I should totally do this; how long did it take you to build up the points to get it?

Ahhhh, I should totally do this; how long did it take you to build up the points to get it?

I kinda forgot lol. I stopped using Bing for a year and saw a CAG thread about XBL being on sale for a certain amount of points. I logged in and saw I had a lot saved up and got it. I'd say if you keep up with the daily goals every day you might get enough in a few months. Bing rewards have some random sales here and there so I'd use my points on them. I used to use them on Amazon GC, but they kinda raised the price now. I think nowadays just use the points on XBL stuff or credit.

If you are decidated with Bing and use it to get points daily, I say about a month should be easy. Probably 2.5 week is doable. I use my bing points to get amazon gc and I get it at least monthly.