HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

First trailer for Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (starring The Rock)

I have to admit this doesn't look nearly as bad as everyone thought it would when it was first announced.

Looks like the movie is less a reboot and more just a new movie (maybe?) using the name.

Anyhow, looks like it could be fun. Jack Black playing a teenage girl should be interesting, lol.

What do you guys think? xD

Honestly, I just watched the trailer to make sure they used the right music for it. Obviously they did. :P

I don't remember much about the original but regardless I don't think it would help my interest in this movie. Doesn't look bad, just not something I'd really care about.

Yea I think this movie could be good or at least I am hoping for it. The trailer doesn't have me that excited outside of seeing Jack Black being a teenage girl. I think he'll be the funniest person in the group because of that role.

I mean, I probably agree that it doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it was going to, but still man, I uh...Well I really don't feel the Jumanji vibe watching that trailer. Nothing from it aside from the more than obvious name call out made me think of the magic the original brought to the big screen. I always figured bringing the jungle world and plagues of that type of adventure was more part of the havoc the game wreaked as opposed to just, y'know, being teleported to the jungle and doing random junk. 

Trailer looks nice. Can't really tell much from the trailer if it will have crazy events the movie is known for or just some dudes in a jungle. It has The Rock, Jack Black and the cute red head from Doctor Who so I'll at least give it a watch for those 3 actors. Don't really care about Chris Rock he is basically the same character in every movie just like Vin Diesel so not much acting talent.