HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Yes, that is Gary Oldman as Winston Churchill in this new biopic

Dang, Gary Oldman is going for the throat when it comes to being a potential Oscar winner for next awards season.

If you haven't seen it yet, he's playing Winston Churchill in the upcoming movie, Darkest Hour, and he looks unrecognizable under all the makeup and whatnot.

It also looks like a pretty good/interesting movie; check it out below.

Seriously, he's come a long way from being a goofy villain in The Fifth Element and even playing Commissioner Gordon in the Dark Knight films (not that he was bad in that...). o_o

Man Gary Oldman is such a phenomenal actor. There are so many roles that he plays that puts up great makeup and work that is unrecognizable. Movie magic and makeup artists are such amazing works in the business. When I saw the title I thought it sounded like a horror movie lol. 

Definitely looks like a really really good movie and possible Best Picture for a best actor. I'll definitely have to remember this movie to catch it one day.