HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

SDCC 2017 - Thor: Ragnarok Trailer 2 is the beeeeest

Not too surprising given this is San Diego Comic-Con were talking about but Marvel released the second trailer for Thor: Ragnarok yesterday, and... it's just as wild as the first, if not crazier, haha.

Take a look!

Pretty cool that they highlight more of the Thor/Hulk dynamic, and we even get to see a bit of Banner too! Speaking of which, pretty cool that this will be the first movie where Hulk will basically say a lot more than just "Hulk Smash!" and have conversations, ha.

Also, did you get a look at Karl Urban as Skurge the Executioner?

AND WAS THAT SURTUR THAT HULK WAS FIGHTING AT THE END??? This is looking to be a pretty epic film, if so.

What'd you guys think?

I am hyped as always for any Marvel movie. But I really love this chemistry between Thor and Hulk. Every since they fought in the first Avenger movie and now leading to them being together in a movie as the dymanic duo. I love that little conversation with Thor telling Banner that they fought. Very funny and just shows you they are great together. This looks epic. So I guess after the bad lady they got another baddie to fight? I wonder who the chick in the white outfit is? Too bad no more Natalie Portman haha. But yea pretty excited for this one.

Looks pretty cool and Loki is back so that will add lots of fun,

Looks pretty cool and Loki is back so that will add lots of fun,

Yea I'm excited to see what Loki will do in this movie as well