HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

SDCC 2017 - Justice League sneak peek trailer is long, shows a lot of action

DC just showed the longest look at Justice League yet with today's sneak peek at SDCC 2017.

Warning: if you don't want to know much about the movie, then probably don't watch this. They show quite a bit.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to it, and knowing Whedon has control over the final edit makes me think this will be a lot better than most people thought it would be.

Still not super sold on Ezra Miller as The Flash, but everyone else looks good, and it looks like there will be a lot of cool action setpieces throughout the film. A little surprised they're still holding back on showing Superman, even if he was teased at the very end. I just wonder how long they'll take to get him into the mix; will it be at the very end?

What did you guys think? Did you like this trailer better than the last?

Yea I think they will definitely save Superman for the end when the JL is in a lot of trouble and need some help. That ace in the hold type of deal and when he shows up they will have new morale to go and finally beat the bad guys with his help of course. I too am not sure on the guy playing the flash but the initial reaction from here was that he looks good in the first trailer so I hope he'll do a good job. Looks like most of the funny one liners will be from him which would make sense for the flash character. I didn't know anything about the villain so I had to wiki him and read a little bit into him. I'm still pretty excited for this movie. Hopefully it won't disappoint.